Chapter 28

Your dad flew back and hit the wall.

Steve entered the room.

"Loki, _________! What the hell?" Steve said.

Your dad stood up.

You looked at Steve.

You threw a blast at him. He moved out of the way.

"_________! Loki! Stop this madness!" Thor screamed.

Loki held his daggers tightly. He turned around just in time to catch Steve's punch.

He fought to get his daggers close to Steve's neck.

Tony went to through more blast at Loki's back.

You jumped in front of the blasts and blocked them. "I thought the Avengers broke up?" You asked.

"We may not trust each other, but we have a commen enemy." Natasha said as her and Clint entered.

Thor went out the window to control Hulk.

You laughed. "You guys really don't like me." You said.

You used your magic and pinned Natasha and Clint to the wall.

"Honey, why are you doing this? Why do you love Loki? Why turn you back on us?" Tony asked.

You dropped Natasha and Clint.

They coughed and gasped for air.

You turned to Steve and used your powers to through him against the wall knocking him unconscious.

Loki stood up and put his daggers away.

"You wanted to take my life from me. I know you knew that removing the tesseract's power would kill me. I knew what Bruce ment by 'Tony maybe we should.' Dad, I heard that conversation between you guys. You said as much as you didn't want to. And by that you were referring to killing me. Then you sent Nat to scream at me. The only one who was there for me all that time you had people trying to kill me, was Loki. You know how much I hated him. During The battle of New York. But now I want nothing more than to be with him." You said.

Your dad sighed. "Can we call it a draw then? You keep your powers and we keep our lives?" Tony asked.

Loki laughed.

"_________, bad never has won before. You really think you can win?" Steve said. You and Loki looked at him.

Loki smiled. "Yes. Yes we do." He used his magic to clone himself. You went after your dad and Loki and his clones went after the others.

Fighting erupted within the tower. Outside you could see Hulk destroying the city.

You smiled.

This day couldn't get any better. You thought.

You flew outside and used your powers to bring Loki with you.

"What are you doing? I had a good thing going there!" Loki said.

You looked at him.

"Take your brother. This tower's coming down." You said.

Loki nodded and moved to Thor. You watched them go at each other for a minute.

You turned back to the tower. With all your strength you started to pull it apart, piece by piece at the bottom.

The tower started shake.

You watched as your dad got back in his suit and Steve, Nat and Clint raced to towards the bottom of the tower.

With a few powerful blasts, the tower started to collapse.

You flew down to Loki. "Loki get out of here! This towers coming down! Get to Asgard and start what we talked about there." You said in his ear.

He nodded and looked at you.

"Do me a favour darling, don't die." He said.

You smiled and laughed.

You and Loki kissed. You felt an arm around your throat, pulling you off of Loki. You coughed and gasped for air.

"_________!" Loki called.

You watched as Thor grabbed him and put his hammer on his chest.

"LOKI!" You called. Loki's hand was reaching for you.

Your eyes began to water. Your dad stepped in front of you blocking Loki from your sights.

"As Steve said, good always wins." Tony said.

Thor, Nat, and Clint stood behind Tony. Steve was still choking you.

"No." You said, running out of air.
"Good always wins? Let's be the first to change that." You used your magic and blasted everyone away from you.

You gathered yout magic in your hands. More then you have ever gathered before.

You screamed and blasted it around you.