Chapter 32

You and Loki sat on your bed.

"How do we do this?" You asked. "How can we frame them?"

Loki sighed. "My father, has killed many, I can first get rid of Thor the day before the wedding. I'll find something to make Odin mad at Thor. He will exile Thor. Then I'll use my illusions to make it look like Thor come back. With a video of Odin killing our people. The people will be furious and throw him into exile as well. The only thing you will have to do is stand there, look beautiful, and say 'I do'."

"I hope this works Loki. We are this close to winning. We can't lose it all now. No doubt my dad told the others of our marrige. Whether they are on speaking terms or not, doesn't matter. He would tell them." You said.

Loki sighed. "Thor may try and bring him to Asgard." Loki said. "I could tell."

You inhaled sharply. "What do we do?" You asked.

Loki smiled. "I frame Thor now. And who knows. It may work out better this way." Loki said.

You crossed your arms and smiled. "I know you can do this. I believe in you." You replied.

"I'll be back soon darling. Don't worry. If I'm not back before supper, I'll meet you there."

You nodded. You folded the blankets on the bed.

I hope he can pull this off.

Loki's POV
____________________

You closed the door behind you leaving your bride behind.

You walked to the throne room where Odin was.

"Hello father." You said. Odin smiled.

"Hello my son. How's the bride?" Odin asked.

You smiled. "Fine as she ever could be." You replied.

"She is happy with you as you are with her. I can tell." Odin said.

"Are you forgetting what they did to New York?" A voice sounded from behind.

You laughed and turned around.

"Thor, can I ever have a moment of piece and joy without you butting in?" You asked.

"You got two full years." Thor said.

"Fair enough." You replied.

"Why have you come to speak with me my son Thor?" Odin asked.

"Father, I just want you to be aware that brother here has comminted treason. He brought _________ into Asgard. He can't do that." Thor said.

You threw your hands up. "Here we go. Always the mighty Thor to ruin it for me." You replied.

Thor scoffed. "I'm just speaking the truth."

"Enough my boys!" Odin said. "Thor leave us." Odin demanded.

Thor turned and walked away. He turned a corner and left the room.

Quickly, you created a fake Thor with your illusions.

"And just so you know father, I think you are nothing but a fool to continue and brush off New York. When I am king, you are first gone." The fake Thor turned and walked away.

You turned back to your father.

"Now, why did you come Loki?" Your father asked.

You sighed. "I want this wedding to be perfect. For _________. She has helped me find something in myself I didn't know I had. Love." You said.

"Loki my boy, I brush off New York cause I noticed that too. You are learning. This girl has helped you. Thor will be punished for speaking not only to his father like that, but his king. I thought he was better than that." Your father spoke.

You nodded slowly and walked away.

"Head to dinner my boy. I will join momentarily." Odin spoke as you walked out.

A smile spread across your face. The seed was planted.