Chapter 19

You turned to the left and continued to walk through the pipes.

Loki followed close behind.

"Alright. Turn to the left up here and our powers will be removed. Then there will be a tight squeeze. Designed to keep Thor out. And Hulk, but he'd probably smash through it." You said.

Loki chuckled.

"Tony I know what I saw! There was a man with black hair! A hood appeared on him out of nowhere. And you said _________ knows multiple languages. Right?"

You turned around.

"What was that?" Loki asked turning around.

"Go." You said. "Quick! She must have called my dad and followed us down here to the entrance." You said.

You and Loki sprinted towards the end of the pipe.

"Here!" You said.

"My dad can't suit up either! I built something to fry his suits. And once we're inside, I'll activate the magnets. Disarm Natasha and if my dad frys my internet fryers, the magnets will keep him from arming himself." You said.

You and Loki turned the corner.

"God that is a tight squeeze." Loki said squeezing through the rocks.

"Yeah I know." You continued to walk down the hall past the rocks.

You turned to the left again and pulled a lever.

Two metal doors closed behind the rocks.

"Are we going to run out of oxygen?" Loki asked.

You shook your head.

"We have five days with oxygen if I keep the windows closed. Well, five days for one person who has no one to talk to or train with. Between you and I, were going to use it all in one day." You said.

Loki looked at you. "I beg your pardon?" Loki said.

You laughed.

"We're fine! I have windows that will let oxygen in!" You said.

You flipped a switch and a humming sound could be heard.

"All right, magnets activated." You said.

You and Loki shot your attention to the door when a zapping sound was heard.

"_________! We know you and Loki are in there!" Your dad said.

"Look __________, do you think you could take them? You and I together. Do you think you're ready? I want you to know that I love you no matter what, but this is your choice. Come with me and fight them, or choose you father and let me escape. I won't care, well I mean I will but, _________. What do you want to do." Loki said.

His hands were on your shoulders.

"OPEN THE DOOR _________!" Tony shouted.

You looked at the door then back at Loki.

"_________ your father won't ask again." Natasha said.

You looked back at the door.

You could feel your eyes changing color. The tingling that you felt told you that they were green again. Your breathing heavied. 

"_________?" Loki asked.