chapter 6 ⭐

• Ashton •

I watch Cass walk right by me, into Science class. I walk to my locker sighing, then groaning as it won't open, yet again. Giving up, I head to Science class bumping into a bunch of jerky sports guys.

"America;"  I think, rolling my eyes.

Once again, I sit in the very back, but instead of paying attention to the teacher, Mrs. Dwyer, (which I have a bit of trouble pronouncing) I take out my poetry notebook and write a poem about a sweet summer day in Australia, listening to all my rock albums and drinking a beer with my buds; and oh, how I miss those idiots.

Im on my last stanza, until Mrs. Dweeber (my new name for such a cranky mid - age woman) comes and rips the notebook out of my hands, lecturing me on how I should be copying the notes down since it's my first day, and answering the review questions in the textbook on page "whatever".

With that, I get up and go to her desk while shes writing something on the white board, and grab my poetry notebook. I say thank you and wave goodbye with a smirk, walking out of the class and heading to the bathroom. If I can't write without getting interrupted by a "cranky middle age bitch who complains over everything" which is what I've heard, I'll go to a bathroom stall, sit my fine ass down, and write my shit down. It's my first day, I shouldn't be this pissed over a fucking teacher.

Trying to forget about her, I think of someone else: Cass. And so I write about her.

I end up writing three poems about her, actually three haikus about three different things about her. Her hazel green eyes, lined perfectly with brown liner, her legs, the way they sway quickly across the hallway floor, and her hair, it's natural shine and flow.

I look up and bang the back of my head against the stall's wall. I've probably sighed deeply at least 50 times today.

But all I can think about at the moment is, if shes likes rejects. ❌

I hope thats kinda long woo.. anyway I guess you can see now ashton is falling and he will probs start listening to ed sheeran and just cry.. bc i totally dont do that right?
Anywho, vote and comment if you like ily guys ill probably update again rn so   P.S enjoy that hot picture of daddy and daddy long legs (bae)