chapter 8 ⭐

• Ashton •

I feel like I'm making Cass uncomfortable but I don't say anything. Then I remember we have History after lunch, and use that to start the "conversation", pretending I don't where History class is located.

"Hey Cass, do you know where the History class is?" I ask her.

She takes out an earbud and yells "What?".
I can tell shes listening to Sleeping With Sirens and I internally freak the fuck out.

"You like Sleeping With Sirens?! I fucking love them!" I say smiling.

She blushes, and nods. "They kinda saved my life. Especially their new album. Its the only thing I listen to at home." she responds softly.

"What song do you think saved your life?" I ask in a whisper.

"I don't know, maybe "The Strays". I love that song. But really, the whole album is great. I think they realized not everything has to be screamo this year." she chuckled.

I smiled and looked into her eyes, she blushed again. Damn, shes beautiful.

"Your really pretty, you know that?" I tell her.

Her eyes widen and she shakes her head laughing, "Uh.." 

"Don't say anything." I whisper. The bell rings and I get up throwing out my food and walk out of the cafeteria with confidence. I cannot believe I just did that.

Hey guys!! I hope you notuced that song reference ;) "Don't Say Anything" by Sleeping With Sirens, kinda my favorite song rn :) Btw, im thinking of changing the name of this story, something shorter. And thank you so much for 100 something reads!!! I really aprreciate it and i apologize for not updating so much. But anyway, Im gonna try to force my self to update this or next week. 

Serg