42

after he settled down we tested to see if it worked.

i picked up a small pin and he gave me his palm, i dragged it against the lower part of his palm and watched blood spring out slowly.

after a second of constant bleeding, i looked up at austin to see his face spew with emotion as he stared down at his bloody hand.

"shit austin" i say laughing with a smile on my face.

he looked up at me as if in disbelief.

"you made me human ?" he laughed and i simply nodded in response.

not exactly human but just not immortal well at least not for now.

he grabbed me and pulled me in with his none bloody hand. he pushed me close to his body and engulfed me in his happiness.

"thank you" he mumbled against my hair before leaving a cheeky kiss there.

"welp, Bon appétit"

i stared down at his hand and watched as the blood oozed down onto his wrist.

my face cringed a bit at the red substance and austin smirked, "you didn't think this all the way through huh ? backing out before you start, too bad" he reaches for a napkin but i stop him causing him to look at me again.

i totally didn't think this through at all, i didn't even think it would be possible but yet.. here we are.

"experience right ?" he asks and i look up at him. he pats his hand on his lap and i contemplate a lot before going to sit down on his lap on the floor.

he help his blood puddle of a hand in front of me and i turned my head up to look at his smiling face looking down at me.

i grabbed his hand and paused before putting his hand against my partially opened mouth.

my face contorted as the dry metallic taste planted itself on its tongue, most likely staining my white teeth, red.

i closed my eyes and began to suck lightly  against his wound, not ready to give up after being so full of it before.

i raised my left hand up some and felt as his head shift to look at it. he grabbed it a little and i felt his warm misted breath against part of my skin as i attempted to prep myself for the impact.

he took my wrist into his mouth and sucked a bit making a moist sensation take place on my arm.

i let out a soft moan by the feeling but before the saliva could set on my wrist, his fangs implanted themselves in my flesh causing me to gasp but it was harshly muffled against his hand.

i closed my eyes and felt a tear try to escape my eye but none fell as the pain settled and was more satisfying than anything.

i turned my head towards him to watch him feed off of me.

his eyes were closed tightly and his lips latched on against my wrist.

he was careful not to take too much blood or let any drop slip past him.

i leaned up and moved his hair over to leave soft butterfly kisses against his neck.

i felt as my blood pumped through his veins the more he drank. he was making the moment last by taking his time and barely taking any blood in the first place.

when i looked at his neck, there lied my bloody lip prints overlapping each other.

i smiled a bit before turning back to his hand. i watched as the holy water started healing inside him causing his wound to close and mend itself.

i leaned down and licked the little bit of nearly stained blood until there was no sign of it anywhere.

i turned back at austin and watched as he unlatched himself from my wrist, soothing the area by licking the pierced spot. when my gaze was met with his, a content smile placed on his face with desire lurking in his eyes.

i pressed my bloody lips against his and he returned it. sucking on my lips softly as our tongues soothingly mixed together before pulling back and looking at each other.

savory and sweet.

"i love you so much laney" he whispered putting his forehead against mine. "so so much"

"i love you too austin" i whispered back but on the inside ?

i was yelling it to the stars.