20- MATURE 🚨

we make it to austin's room and he closes the door behind us. he immediately walks to the dresser in his room and starts pulling out clothes without even acknowledging the fact that he had a girl in his room.

i take a few steps towards the chair in the corner of his room to sit down, because my body was sore from trying to climb that dumb rock. austin turned around and watched as i winced when i successfully attempted to sit down.

"you should take a bath" he says and i shoot up to look at him.

"huh ?"

"you should take a bath, you look like you're in pain.. i'm running you a bath" he says and he walks to the bathroom connected to his room before i could concentrate on anything other than the excruciating pain in my thighs, long enough to debate. i hate when he does that but i'm honestly starting to get used to it at this point.

after a few minutes i hear austin call out for me so i stand and wobble to the bathroom. when i walk in my nose is pleasured by the smell of lavender and apple.

i look to the right to see a huge round tub, filled to the top with bubbles. there was a small window right near the tub and it was covered in a thin icy layer. steam was coming up into the air letting me know that he gave no mercy with the temperature.

"i'll step out while you get in" he says before leaving me alone in the bathroom.

i took off my clothes and slipped into the hot water. i was engulfed in bubbles and i felt like a little girl again.

"i'm in !" i yell and in walks austin with his hand over his eyes.

"you can uncover your eyes. the bubbles cover everything but my head" i laugh and he drops his hand.

"i'll get you some wash up stuff" he says and he kneels down and opens the cabinet under the sink.

he pulls out a bunch of feminine scented soaps and a loofah. he looks at the questioning look on my face and pauses.

"my mom" he says and i nod in understanding.

he hands me the stuff and turns to leave again.

"can you stay ?" i say and he pauses before turning around.

"umm sure... yeah yeah of course i can" he says patting his thighs and walking to sit on the small stepping stool next to the tub.

after a few seconds of silence he speaks.

"did you at least have fun today ?"

"yeah. actually it wasn't that bad" liar. you hated it.

"really ?" he says excitedly before continuing. "that's great because if you didn't like it than i wasn't going to ask you this but since you did. we can go hiking and cycling and-"

"okay i hated every second of it !" i blurt out, cutting off his overly too long list of physical activities.

"i know" he laughs and i stare blankly at him.

"you know ?"

"yup. i just didn't want you to feel like you needed to lie to me" he says with a smile and i nod my head.

"sorry" i say back.

"it's fine, don't worry about it"

it goes silent again after he says that. i watched him for a minute or two. his hair was so feathery and nice, it seemed like each strand was glowing and his cheekbones were strong but not overwhelming to his facial features.

his eyes were still that gorgeous yet terrifying red and somehow they looked better in this lighting. suddenly i got the urge to start the speaking this time.

"gah, i'm in so much pain" i say catching his attention.

"i'm sorry, is there anything i can do to help ?" he says with a concerned look on his face.

bingo.

"what ever you think will help the most" i say, adding a bit of sexual tension to my voice.

he looks at me for a second before catching on to what i meant.

"are you sure ?" he asks and i nod my head.

i watched him as he slowly pulled up his sleeve and stuck his hand into the endless amount of bubbles.

he landed his hand on my thigh first but it didn't take long for him to climb his hand up to my core.

he continued making heavy eye contact with me and i couldn't break it no matter how much i wanted to. i waited patiently as he slipped one finger inside me causing me to gasp loudly. it's been a while since i've had anything in there that didn't have a controlled setting.

he moved his finger in and out of me as my breathing started going harsh. after a moment, he added another finger inside of me causing my head to go back in pleasure.

"don't stop" i moaned out loudly and he shakes his head.

"never" he whispers in my ear before pushing his lips into mine softly.

my moans filled the bathroom along with his mouth as we continued to lock lips.

i gripped him tightly, digging my nails into his arm. he didn't move, let alone flinch which only made me wetter.

"fuck- i'm... going to-"

"cum for me" he says before moving his lips to my neck, leaving his mark.

"shit shit shit" i say and seconds later i reached my climax all over his fingers.

"good girl" he whispered but instead of stopping, he continued to move his fingers in and out of me.

"austin-"

"shhh" he says quitting me down "cum one more time for me" he mumbles, connecting our lips again and making my emotions go on a high.

he continued to pump his fingers in and out of me faster and faster until my legs started to quiver and tighten against his wrist followed by a second climax.

he kissed me one more time before pulling his fingers out of me.

my legs were shaking uncontrollably under the surface of the bubbled water. my eyes fluttered open as austin turns to grab the loofah.

"let's get you cleaned up now" he says smiling innocently .

hey QT's !

here's a three day early update because i have some exciting newsss. we made it to 2.9k reads !! i'm so happy that you guys like this book and thank you to the many people who messaged me privately and commented letting me know how they felt on the continuation of this book. gladly, i will be continuing this book ! don't worry, there will be another chapter update on sunday as scheduled ! have a good day/night/afternoon/evening/etc !

-Tbey;)