Our dream come true justanothertmbfanciction Chapter one

Emily and Nicole were so excited,they had just ordered their Midnight Beast tickets and were already picking out what to wear! Well,it was only a week away. They loved The Midnight Beast,they had since 2009 when they had posted their first video. They dreamt about meeting them and being one of their girlfreinds “imagine it though!”said Nicole,”imagine were in the front row and stefan comes to the edge of the stage and slipped me his number and we meet in london at the weekend and-” “yes,that would be nice wouldn’t it,”said Emily”but that isn’t going to happen is it?!” “But it could!”said Nicole rather sadly. They had to go too school in the run up to the concert but they didn’t ever concentrate in lessons,nicole daydreamed about stefan and emily doodled ashleys name all over her books. “Nicole! What’s 7x7?”asked their strict maths teacher,mrs nolan “erm,92 miss” the whole class laughed “nicole,stop daydreaming please” she was as red as a beetroot! She finally got out of class and met up with emily,they got the bus home and changed into their merch and sat in emilys bedroom thinking about the next day,that time the next day they would be staring at stefans adorable curly afro,ashleys amazing eyebrows and drus perfect beard,they could not wait!

Emily and nicole were so excited for tomorrow they couldn’t sleep they were going to see the best boy band ever in concert……TMB!!!!! They stayed up all night listening the midnight beast and getting everything ready for tomorrow. After staying up all night it was finally morning they ran downstairs ate there breakfast and ran back upstairs. Emily put her blue tmb hoddie on and nicole put her red tmb hoddie on and they did each other hair and make up. Then they got there tickects and put them into there bags. They got there phones and out there tmb braclets on. When they were ready they ran all the way to the bus stop. It was only a 15 minute journey. They got of round the corner from the arena. They both looked at each other and giggled. They walked round the corner the que to get in was massive but seeing all those fans shows how many people support and love stef ash and dru. They waited in the que for round about an hour. They got in to the arena and headed for door into where the concert was and handed there tickects to a very tall scary man. He handed them back there tickets and led them to there seats. They sat in there seats which were right near the front. The arena was full of fans it was unbelivibe. Emily and nicole joined in the screaming with the fans we were all so excited. After a few mins the lights dimmed the crowd screamed even louder, The Midnight Beast were about to come on to the stage!!