Our dream come true justanothertmbfanciction Chapter eleven

Third Person;

The girls go home in a taxi as they felt too cheeky asking for a lift home,they got home and went their seperate ways. They lived next door to each other so they weren't alone long and they both confronted their familys with their fingers crossed. Emilys P.O.V. I walked through the front door and immediatly her mum and dad rushed into the hall. "Where the hell have you been Emily?!" Her dad shouted as soon as she stepped in. "I-I told Daniel to tell you that I was staying at.." What could I call The Midnight Beasts house? "...my friends house". "Emily, Daniel didn't come home either".

Meanwhile….

Nicoles P.O.V.

I walked in and my mum was in the front room obviously making out with some man that she'd only known for a day. I went up stairs and sat on my bed with my laptop and logged into twitter, I saw that Stef had followed me and I couldn't help but smile about that (even though I did steal his phone and follow myself). My phone beeped and I looked at it, it was Stef! /hey, you get home safely? X/. I texted back - /yeah I did, thanks x/. It was nice to know he cared when you felt like no-one did. I glanced over at the sissors lying on the desk then thought why should I tonight? My life was great right now! But it was a habit and my routine every night. Ashamed to say I did it. I've tried to stop but I can't. But for the benefit of my friends and Stefan, I'm determined to stop for good now!