Our dream come true justanothertmbfanciction Chapter two

Emily could not believe her eyes,ashley was even better looking in person! And Nicole,well she was speechless but quickly came back to reality and squealed loudly. They started singing I Kicked A Shark In The Face and both girls sang along without missing a single word. Then Stef walked forward to the front right in front of the two girls,he smiled at Nicole and took her hand but then let go and put his hand up for a high five and Nicole high fived him happily. Emily was so happy for Nicole but wished that Ash would notice her,he was perfect in her opinion but,as her mum said,she would never get noticed by a member of a boyband who had maybe 1 million girls after him. But then the unthinkable happened,Ash SMILED at her! She was the happiest girl in the world! They played all the other songs and during ‘Ninjas’,Ash smiled at her again,she seriously thought she couldnt get any happier! It was after the concert and they were waiting for Emilys older brother,Daniel,they were round the back waiting for nearly 20 minutes when someone walked out of the back door,they had a hoodie on and a strange shape of hair,he was walking towards them… “what are you doing here?”said the figure,”your not meant to be here”

“were waiting for my brother,hes picking us up”said Emily bravely.

The figure continued to walk towards them,he (or she) took down their hood and said “i’ll wait with you,its dangerous out here! And we can get to know each other,my names Stefan Abingdon,whats yours?”