the boyfriend

I have the cutest boyfriend ever I swear.

He's european for starters (I love them), and has like, such a beautiful face. However... He's super skinny too, like me.

We were talking about fantasies earlier today and I spilled my feederism fantasies with him.

Usually, when we roleplay, he throws me a bone and adds a bit of feederism into there, and feeds me in the roleplay! It's not his thing, but it's so nice how he adds that in to cater to my needs.

But today, I told him what I would do to him. I would take the role of the feeder this time instead of my normal feede. I told him that I would force feed him every night after work. I would keep feeding him and shove food down his throat until he couldn't take it anymore. Then when he starts complaining, I would rub his bloated stomach and gently shove more food into his mouth, and leave him there. All full and sleepy after a big meal.

I would do that every night, and watch as he would grow thicker and more chubby. I would rub his thighs and worship his beautiful butt. I would kiss his chubby cheeks and poke his stomach.

It just sounds so hottttt. But maybe I'm projecting a little bit hehe.

He's not into it, so he doesn't appreciate it as much as I do. But he still supports my kink! He'd even be willing to feed me! I can't wait to live with him someday and make that happen. <3