0|5 : Secret Lover?

To say he was embarrassed, would be an understatement. Mortified would be a better word.

His chestnut haired rival stared at him with sleepy viridian eyes, "What are you? My secret lover trying not to get caught by my parents?"

Yeah, he definitely felt mortified now. Ash did his best to glare at his best friend and rival, trying to distract from what he was sure was a glowing blush on his cheeks. Unfortunately based on the small grin that had appeared on one Gary Oaks face it hadn't worked.

"So what do I owe the pleasure of, to the fine half-naked gentleman hanging outside my window?" The devil was definitely holding a grudge against him for leaving without saying goodbye.

Ash was starting to regret his decision to come here. Gary must have seen it as well since he felt himself be pulled inside, out of the chilly early morning air of Pallet Town.

"Okay, I'll stop teasing you. Just don't leave." The chestnut haired boy stiffened at his own pleading desperate words. "Uh. Anyways you look cold, not to mention you smell."

Gary gave him a disgusted face before pushing him towards the bathroom. "Go take a shower and actually wash yourself good. I'll find you some clean clothes that fit."

Ash merely nodded smiling sheepishly as he took Pikachu with him at Umbreon's own look of disgust. They hadn't actually showered for a few months so he could only imagine of horrible they must smell.

Entering the bathroom, Ash turned on the shower a smile reaching his lips as Pikachu dove under the warm water. The two got to work washing themselves while enjoying their first shower in ages.

Meanwhile Gary...

Well he was still in shock. He'd spent the last two years an anxious mess honestly when he wasn't working. Every night he'd toss and turn worrying about Ash, regret his decision to leave the kitchen that morning, and last night had been no different. Worse even.

This morning marked two years since Ash had lied to his gramps and headed off without saying goodbye. A small part of Gary believed that Ash wouldn't be coming back, but the rest of him denied such a thought because all of Ash's Pokémon were here.

What he hadn't expected was for Umbreon to wake him up at 3 in the morning, and point him towards the window where he found a half naked Ash shivering outside.

He almost didn't want to let him in. Of course he did, any anger he'd felt when his friend had left without a word and vanished during this two years of constant worry.

A sigh escaped him as he dug through the drawers of his wardrobe. A pair of loose grey sweatpants and a black tank top in hand, he entered the bathroom without a word setting the clothes on the counter. Absently listening to the giggling from Pokémon and Trainer behind the shower curtain before exiting to fall back onto his bed. Groaning he hugged his pillow burying his face in it.

It was way to early for this.

Umbreon seemed to agree as he felt the bed dip by his feet.

The two fell asleep peacefully at the thought that Ash and Pikachu were finally safe and back with them.

————————————
Author Note:

Okay so this chapter is pretty short and a bit weird but don't mind it I'm just trying to get into the motion of things. For those of you reading this who don't like gay shops don't worry despite how much I want to this book won't be Palletshipping.😭😂 I don't plan for there to really be any ships but there may be some underlying times of various ships.

Anyways I'M BACK!!! I'll try to make the next chapter better😅😅😅