Chapter 16

~To be continued~

Selena's POV

''Selena! What are we going to do?! My mother has Laurent, she is coming after us, and we might be getting be-headed! And worst of all, my mother might also be a murder!'', Shirley said stressing

''Shirley, please stay calm. Please, things could go worse.'', I said comforting her

Loud sirens then yell from the castle, it startles me and Shirley. ''Uh, Selena! I think things are going worse!'', Shirley said. ''What do we do?!'

''Moonlight Peeks! Head their now!'', I said running back

Shirley follows me, quickly dashing up with her

Once we arrived, they hided in the cave. ''What are you doing Selena?! This is a dead end! They will have us by now!'', Shirley complained.

''Not just yet, there's more to this cave.'', I said looking around. I run towards the back of the cave, stretching my arms out to feel for something in the darkness. My hands feel upon a lever, i grab it pulling it down with all my might. A rumbling sound then awakes, ''What is happening?!'', Shirley said panicing. I walk back, watching huge doors appear out of the rocks!! I grabbed Shirley, holding onto her tightly. Rocks shake and rumble, causing lots of debris. Me and Shirley cough and cough waving the rock debris out of the air. Looking again, 2 sets of huge doors were standing there. Doors so big, it was similiar to the ones in the library. ''I shall not be going in there!!'', Shirley said crossing her arms. 

''Over here!!'', guards yelled outside the lake

''Maybe i could check it out!'', Shirley said running to the doors. Shirley opens the doors, running inside, ''Wait!'', I yelled following her

Nobody's POV

After they entered the doors, they closed behind them, leaving not one trail of a door left. Just rocks piled up ontop of each other again...

''Where are they?!'', a guard yelled with his men behind him

The Queen walks in...she looked so, different!

Her heels clicking against the smooth stone floors, her big poofy dress was no more, it was a long white dress, with rips and scratches, the flare going down looked scratched and ripped. Her heels stopped clicking, as she standed in the middle of the crowd, turning heads in shock. Her hair from a clean bun, to long beach curls. Blone beach curls, flowing down. She raises her head, looking straight. ''Queen! What has happened to you!!'', a guard said shocked. A long scratch peirced across her eye, leaving the pierced eye from bright blue to plain gray. The long scratch along her face was so long, it could painful, telling by how the scratch still oozed in fresh leaky blood. That one eye of hers turned gray, making the other blue one look un-normal. ''Where is the girl..'', the Queen asked. ''We've lost her Queen Bella, she disappeared here with-'' , ''Selena...mmm, knew it. Find Selena, take her down to the imprisonment room, with that other little child. Her head shall be off aswell.'', The Queen said turning back around..

Shirley screams running down the hall, swatting the bats from around her. ''AHH!! GET THE BATS, GET THE BATS!!'', she yelled. Selena helps her with the problem, holding onto her closer. ''To make sure bats dont eat you next time, stop running away from me and stay closer.'', Selana said giggling.