Chapter 1

Episode 1: His Queen's Fate

Chapter 1

In Paris, France, a large kingdom stood high and tall, metal gates guarded the castle. Along assisted with thousands of troops and guards marching and standing in position, above high grounds, as the bricks walls feared those who walked by. Peasants in rags and old dirty fabrics walked by, carrying dirty water for survival, or expired bread for food, or nasty sticky children in need of a bath. Most walked bare-foot, and some didn't walk or couldn't walk at all. They coughed and sneezed, itched and died. Those poor villagers weren't being treasured of nutured. They begged and cried for the proper requirements and medicines for their children and loved one's to live. The Queen of Paris France, Bella Bonè, paid no attention to the peasants, or anyone lower her class.

Kids screamed, parents whimper, people dying. The world outside the castle was disaster! Survival was least likely to be possible, it was every villager for themself. Either kill or be killed. The castle was very beautiful, with cement walls, and stone brick walls to guard the kingdom. The guards along the wall-walk were looking down at the poor peasants, frowning upon their disgusting nature. Some guards spit of threaten, or even beat the peasants. If they were looked at in a rude or offending way, they would hurt or harm them. The guards were cruel, very much rude and cruel. But not as greedy and money huungry as the Queen. She never cared about the villagers, she was only in it for the attention and royality. The king was out of the picture, once he was 'supposedly' assasinated by one of the guards, Bella took the King's place. Ever since, the kingdom of France has been in disaster!!

But worst things are occurring, the Princess, Shirley, was suppose to be the Queen of France after her fatherss death. Or so they say, on her father's will, the kingdom was specifically stated to be handed down to the king's daughter;Shirley. But his will was never found, some say he never had a will in the first place. Some just say it was a mistaken rumor,spread around to cause drama. But we can't know for sure, until you investigate the proof....

~Shirley's POV

The sun was shining through the tall painted windows, and the decor surrounding the room was shining. I walk down the hall, my heels clicking against the soft marble floors. My long white dress carrying after. Butlers and guards walk by, telling me of the beautiful morning we were having. ''Good morning, Princess Shirley.'', A guard said bowing before me. I nod my head at him with a smile as i curtsy back to him, ''Beautiful morning it is my dear fellow guard. What shall you be doing at this current time?'', ''Oh madame, i am checking the castle's security management. Shall that be okay?'', the guard asked taking off his hat, asking with respect. ''Of course dear sir, you may do whatever you must to protect our kingdom. It will be fine with me.'', i said smiling at him. Folding my hands on my dress, infront of me. The guard smiles and bows one more time, before scurrying off to do his business. I continue my walk, looking for my mother.

Through the several rooms i've searched, my mother was not in sight. I start to rush for any sight of her. Looking around, i see one of the butlers, cleaning some of the vases and furnitures. I walk over to the lovely gentleman, and tapped on his shoulder. A bushy haired male with dark brown eyes turns around. His little chin hair, and his face scuplted to pure perfection! ''Butler,state your name.'', i said seriously to him. ''Laurent Bourgeois, madame Shirley. How may i be at your service?'', he asked bowing down. ''I would like to know the destination of my mother, the Queen. Shall you know where she is located?'', i asked. ''She is in the library,last time i checked. I was just in their, she requested me to get her some tea. Anything else Princess?'', he asked bowing again. ''No sir, your servies was quite helpful.Thank you,'' i curtsy and turned back around to look for the library.

Walking to a door with wide and tall doors, i open one and enter. Looking inside, my mother was not on the 1st floor of the library. So i enter, letting the door stay cracked.

Looking around the whole library, i see a fire on the first floor, with bookshelves, filled with books and novels. Leading to a spiral staircase that led to the 2nd floor.

Bookshleves filled with books, a special desk that was infront of a open view window of the village, couches, and many more furniture. Mother was at the desk, reading over some papers, while her tiny lense glasses sat on the tip of her nose. ''Mother?'', i said quitely walking towards mother. She looks over her shoulder, ''Shirley? What shall you be doing on the 2nd floor? Only I am allowed to be on this floor, what have i told you!'', mother said semi-yelling. ''I'm sorry mother, i was just looking for you.'', i said kinda scared. ''What is is child.'', mother said rudely, continuing her work. ''I-I was going to say, i love you and will forever love you.'', i said slightly smiling. Mother stops her work, and takes off her glasses as she looks back at me. ''Is that what you rudely interrupted me for? To say you love me? I'd rather do my work then listen to this foolishness! Was that worth waisting my time, Shirley?'', mother asked rudely. I don't respond, and look the other way. ''If your gonna waste my time with some i love you mess, you've gotten the wrong person to say it too! Cause i refuse to say anything back to you with the response you want! You've interrupted me, and wasted my time! Leave this library this instance Shirley, NOW!!'', mother yelled, getting louder and louder. A single tear falls from my eyes, and i run down the stairs, holding up my dress to keep it from getting stuck. Running to the door with a single tear, i open it and run back down the hall, escaping to my room. The clicking of my heels was louder, but got more quiet as i disappeared down the hall, locating my room. Where i wanted to stay in forever.......