pref. gaming

preference—> video games...
except im in a bad mood so i keep slandering characters that im not crushing on.
read everything for your daily dose of simping and slandering all in one! <3

eren
rage quits. has bought countless controllers because he smashed the other ones out of anger. i assume you often attempt to *jokingly* point out his mistakes, and he probably takes it way too seriously. if fortnite had been popular in the 850's, let me tell you this kid would've worshipped that game. not like a nine-year-old, but you get what i'm saying. on the bright side, he bullies anyone who says that you can't play the game. i hate to break it to you, but i just cant see eren and videogames being a good combo. <3

mikasa
she keeps her mic on mute and wins like 90% of the time. carries her entire team, and dominates the game. she probably secretly helps you out and in survival games gives you every single one of her possessions, too. you guys play all sorts of games... no, seriously. she can play anything.

armin
doesn't really like war games, but he'll enjoy watching you play. his favorite games are adventure games, like animal crossing, minecraft, stardew valley, etc. i think he would be one of those people who takes the game slow and enjoys the world, but isn't a stereotypical 'uwu kawaii flower for u' player. obviously he still brings you flowers tho. lol

connie
he probably spends the whole time messing around and making jokes that he forgets what you guys are actually supposed to be doing. good luck winning this game for the both of you, 'cause connie got distracted and got killed, and is now hanging on and around you while you try to fix the mess you guys are in.
or not, and you both joke around the whole time, leaving yourselves easy targets. its fine though, you're not even playing because you like the game, connie just makes it fun. (one-shot idea..?)

sasha
look, she's trying her best... i think. she somehow manages to get hungry every time you guys are in danger, leaving you to fend for yourself. when shes actually playing the game, she probably falls into the category of players who aren't about the aesthetic of the game, and more worried about beating it or collecting as many resources as possible. i just cant see her as someone who would enjoy picking flowers or building a cute base in a world where she can do all sorts of things to survive.

jean
(assuming you game)
he doesn't really play video games but he probably fakes it to make you like him more. answers the question 'ooo what's ur favorite?' with the first link on a google search of most popular games between 875-2021

marco
im sorry in advance.
he brings flowers... a lot... because he only plays peaceful minecraft, stardew valley, and animal crossing. when he doesn't have something in minecraft he goes to get it in creative. but its okay because its probably something for you anyway. he doesnt really know how to play the game, he just lets you play while he collects flowers.

reiner
his therapist says first-person video games are bad for his identity crisis, especially rocket league because every time he plays he becomes convinced he's a race car.

bertholdt
i tried so hard to think of something, anything, that could connect this guy and video games. as you can see, i failed.

annie
she's not a god at video games, but war games are definitely her strong suit. she also keeps her mic off and wins quietly, and secretly really likes when you watch her play your you guys both play. when she loses, she gets really frustrated and is in a bad mood for quite some time, but she's never loud about it.

hanji
i dont think they really like war games, but would prefer surviving games in which she could collect things. every single time they get a new item she hasn't seen before, she practically teleports to you to show it to you. and you will appreciate her.

levi
he does not playing video games on his own free will, but with enough convincing and bribery im sure you could get him to at least try minecraft, promising him he could clean up the chests and organize the house. (jokes obv ik his character is more than windex)

yelena
a god at war games. her favorite genre of video games is horror. you both play the horror games, and she does absolutely everything in her power to scare the shit out of you. she says they don't scare her, but you've clearly seen her jump out of her skin a few times.

pieck
no lol