Instagram pt.18

May 7th, 2021                        
•Billie POV•

I woke up on the couch on Chantel and I got up and decided I would make breakfast for me and her. I got up slowly kissing her forehead as I walked to the kitchen. I made my moms vegan recipe she gave me for French toast so I begin making that. As I finished making the breakfast I cut up a bunch of fruit to go on top of the French toast. I made Chantel and I both matcha green tea drinks that I love and I set the food on the island counter and headed to wake her up. I walked to the living room and climbed back onto Chantel. I kissed her all over her face and whispered in her ear "mamas wake up, breakfast is ready" as she moves and rubs her eyes looking at me. "Billie made breakfast? And you didn't burn down the house?" She says sarcastically. I laugh "I got the recipe from my mom, it's good I promise" as I pull her up and to the kitchen as I sit her down at the island and sit next to her.
•Chantel's POV•
Bils and I finished breakfast as I washed the dishes because she made breakfast and we always do that for each other. I walked to our bedroom and changed my clothes for my Instagram post and then had billie take them and I went to change my clothes for the day.

Liked by fatherkels and 537,088 otherschantelconnors @savagexfenty #savagexambassador view all 2,297 comments billieeilish fine assss😩adwarren 🔥

chantelconnors @savagexfenty #savagexambassador
view all 2,297 comments
billieeilish fine assss😩
adwarren 🔥

Chantel's POV
Billie and I decided to go swimming in the pool since there isn't much else to do. We got changed into our bathing suits and walked to the backyard as she jumps right into the pool. I laugh at her and set the towels down on the chair jumping in after her. We end up swimming for a while and I go to lay out in the sun. She gets up and comes to sit on my lap, she always does this when she's bored or when I'm not paying attention to her. She always wants my attention all the time she's a little baby and she loves when I baby her. I open my eyes looking at her as she smiles at me, I smile back "what's up baby?" I ask her. "Nothing I'm just bored mama" she tells me as she pulls me up and pulls me into the pool with her. We swim around for a long time until it starts to get dark and I jump onto Billie as she holds me spinning me. We end up getting out because the pool got cold so we dried off and headed inside to the bathroom. Bils starts a shower as we take our swim suits off and we get in the shower washing our bodies and each other's hair. We get dressed and head to our bedroom to watch a movie I jump into the bed after billie does and we watch a movie called run on Hulu. I lay my head on bils chest and she wraps her arms around me tightly. We end the night with lots of cuddling and kissing and just enjoying each other's company.