Instagram pt. 5

Chantel's POV~

I'm really nervous today for no reason at all I'm meeting Billie for the first time and we've been talking to each other for a few days now got to know each other a little bit but I'm still nervous.
I got into the shower to try and get rid of the nervousness I was feeling. It's not like I have feelings for her I can't I haven't even met her yet but god she's beautiful.
I put my lotion on my deodorant and got dressed and blow dried my hair straightening it. I did my makeup and grabbed my keys heading out to my car

 I did my makeup and grabbed my keys heading out to my car

(This is what chantel is going to wear)

Billies POV;
I'm meeting the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my LIFE. I don't have feelings for her I just think she's fly. I'm showering and just thinking about what I'll even say to her. I got out of the shower and got dressed fixing my hair putting on my aquaphor and my mascara.

(This is what Billie will wear)I get in my baby my dragon my Dodge Challenger

I get in my baby my dragon my Dodge Challenger. I drive to the coffee shop that we said we would meet up at and park getting out walking inside. I look around and I spot her sitting in the corner by the window. I walk over to her and tap on her shoulder.

Chantel's POV;

I feel someone tap on my shoulder nervous and scared to turn around and once I do I'm met with a beautiful girl with blue eyes and black hair up in cute little space buns.
"Hey stunner" she finally says to me after we stare at each other for a little too long.
"Hi Mrs. Eilish" I say and move so she can sit down "I got you some vegan stuff they have here since I got a coffee and I didn't wanna leave you hanging" I laugh nervously
She laughs "thank you I'm starving actually" as she starts eating her food.
I stare at her for what seems way to long as I ask her "so what do you want to know about me?"
She looks up at me and says "so let's see how old are you? Where are you from? What's your zodiac sign? Umm what else, "how tall are you?" As she laughs.
I laugh "well I'm 17, I'm from Coronado, CA, I'm a Libra and I'm 5'5" I say "I'm on Instagram and I'm an artist I'm a DJ my nickname is CeeJay the DJ" I say proudly.
"That's amazing I'm glad you're doing shit like that it's so cool you're a DJ, you make your own music"
We end up talking until the cafe is about to close so we get up and she walks me to my car.
"I really appreciate you meeting with me I had an amazing time we're gonna be really good friends." She says
"I agree I'm really glad we did this I've been wanting to meet you for a long time" I say back.
"Well hopefully we can hang out again here's my number" as she writes it on my hand
I do the same "don't lose it Billie Eilish" I say
"I'll keep it forever don't worry" as she laughs.
We hug as I get into my car driving home.