Prologue

The lights licked the golden skin of the younger boy, his slender body slipping on the gold pole like silk, the body rolls and the sexy smile, it made boys cum and beg.

Haechan was the hottest dancer after Taeyong. His moves were so flawlessly portrayed it set men on fire. The club was a young boys club. Open only for hot young rich spoilt brats.

"Woah you're sweating." Ten chuckled once the performance was over and Haechan made his graceful presence appear backstage with his high heels.

"Ah ha! I loved every minute today. But haven't the crowds lessened after Jess broke his wrist?" Haechan chugged down a bottle of cold water then headed towards his room for a nice warm shower.

"Well no one is as confident as You and Jess. Ahh Jungwoo hasn't returned from Mr Wong has he? I should go check on my boys ahh." Ten mumbled with a frown. He was the owner of the bar and the one who took Haechan in.

"Indeed. Hyung? The performances are over tonight right? Now it's Xiao's and Junnies." Haechan lent on the banister of the house. His lingerie glistening in the dark.

"Umm come down with the red one I got you yesterday. There's a choosing tonight." Ten looked up at the gorgeous golden beauty, his rarest ever candidate.

"Hyung I'm not up for sex yet. You promised you wouldn't do that to me." The dancer pouted at the bartender.

"Maybe it's time honey." Ten sighed.

A row of the best dancers stood in line, as a dominant young man with silver hair walked in with a cigarette in-between his thin lips. He sat at the high couch, where only the richest would afford to sit. His dominant lion like eyes scanned the boys made to stand for him to choose.

"Hmm......That one. That one in red, the rest leave." His voice made everyone flinch, the rest of the boys ran out, Haechan stood Infront of the young man, a little lost and strangely afraid. His chest rose and fell after the rather powerful voice.

Haechan confusedly looked at Ten when the man left and the Thai beauty dragged the dancer to his room. He immediately started packing the boys bags, which alarmed him even more.

"What's going on Ten?" Haechan whispered, the older boy cupped his chubby face.

"Listen to me carefully, do everything he asks you to do. Don't make him mad, look the bar is going on a terrible loss and Johnny is unable to afford anymore liquor. So I have no choice but to sell you to Mark. He's paying a fortune Haechan, once I'm able to afford to buy you back I will. I promise. But for now, please, you are a good boy. But don't fall in love too easily. Hmm?" Ten cried, yet he had no choice. He ran a bar like a Gisaeng, Haechan pleaded to not send him away.

"Hyung..........I'm afraid." Haechan hiccuped crying.

"Be a good boy Haechan. I love you so much sweety." Ten smiled through tears as Donghyuck followed the bodyguards sent to get him. His friends hugged him tight yet he had to leave, whether he liked it or not.