19

"What's wrong baby?" Mark found his baby leaning over the balcony with just a boxer. Tracing the curved of his waist he kissed soft shoulder.

"I'm just worried for Winnie hyung." Haechan pouted softly as his plump lips pulled into a smile, the peppering soft kisses down his spine too warm and comfortable.

"You need not worry, I'll take care of it baby. Can you......make me coffee?" Mark kissed his nape, Haechan giggled cutely nodding.

When Madonna woke up she was quite amused to find the golden skinned dancer in the kitchen making coffee, bare but happy. His fading hickeys over powered by new ones. She was given a cup of steaming coffee too.

"Good morning Mommy." Haechan beamed as Mark wrapped his arms around him again.

"Mom? What about today's shipment? It's coming to Korea in a few hours. I'll be taking the first load to Ten's bar." Mark informed his mother, she lit a cigarette as she nodded.

"I'll take the other half. Don't spend too much time at Ten's." Madonna patted her son's cheek, smooching Haechans cute button nose she headed up to her room to change.

Women who deal with liquor, weapons and all that bad ass swag either was half naked or too hot to handle. Madonna wore black, it was a family trait since Marks father was alive. As Haechan pulled on a red outfit for the day.

"I love pole dancing though?" Haechan stripped Infront of Mark, so he could wear his lingerie then the tiny dress.

"But I forbid you to do it now. Baby I don't want men eye raping what's mine." Mark mumbled with the cigarette in-between his thin lips whilst he polished his shot gun.

"But master!!!!" Haechan cutely whined, Mark lent back on his chair as his hot baby straddled his hips for first time that morning

"Aren't you only my slut? Do you want other men up your ass baby boy?" Mark played along, gasping the younger but his red glossy lip. Haechan giggled kissing Marks neck so print would appear.

"Only you are allowed up there Mark." Said the younger as he was slammed on the couch, his lips sealed, their passion for sex so sweet that they just had to do it.

The limp the beauty had when he walked through the front door of the dark bar proved that Mark went way too wild a few hours prior. Not that he cared though, Chenle and Shotaro were on their poles, sadly stared down by so many other men.

"Can I go see them?" Haechan asked Mark, he nodded with a smile.

Haechan found his boys in the main room except Chenle and Shotaro. Felix looked so wasted and bruised he felt really upset seeing him like that. Doyoung attended to his wounds with a sigh. Pouting he lifted his jaw with worry and concern.

"Some buff guy paid for him last night, Ten jumped at the offer or more like Mrs Sue Jumped at the offer. She's been lurking around lately. Damn he fucked him real that he hasn't budged since yesterday. IN was dragged away by a tall giant like guy, gosh it becoming more of a brothel that a bar now. The cutest part is that Jisung, aka the guy who pays for Chenle just buys him loads of ice cream and scatters hickeys on his neck. Saying him to pretend like he fucked him. Cute but sad at the same time. You know Win-win will be auctioned right? Junnie too, if Jeno doesn't buy him by then he'll be sold." Doyoung sighed, worried and upset by all the happenings lately.

"Mark promised he'd save you guys. Everyone listens to him so I hope he'll be able to help. I don't know though." Haechan pouted. "Where are the rest of them hyung?" He looked around.

"On sex duty Channie." Doyoung sighed with a sad smile. "Jaemin and Junnie have not come home in days, Neither has Kun or Jungwoo. I had to asked Taeil for permission to come here to take care of the younger ones." The bunny like man sighed.

"Baby!!! Let's go!" Marks voice made it Haechans cue to leave. He waved with a pout and left.

Mark seemed to have had a few chugs of vodka, he was a bit tipsy. Haechan knew what that meant, sex until he's sober. Not that he cared, he loved it but he was very worried for his family stuck at the bar. Frowning when he realized they weren't headed home he looked at Mark.

"A quick meeting baby. Then we'll go home okay?" Mark got off the rover as he guided his baby into the infined bar.

Haechan had the power to get a guy on his knees, but only Mark had the right to his body. The tattoo on his neck proved that he was that mans boy. The older wrapped up the meeting soon but he was so drunk the younger had to help him to the vehicle.

"Ahhh......." Haechan moaned when his ass got harshly spanked. Which also resulted in him getting fucked wild on the back seat.

Yet, when they reached home Mark got sober after a nice warm shower. Sadly, Haechan felt more uncomfortable suddenly which alarmed the older male. He wrapped his arms around the boy.

"What's wrong baby? I'm so sorry I went wild on you." Mark whispered worried and concerned.

"Hey....... You've always been a wild lion. I just don't feel that well. Nothing else Mark." Giggled Haechan. He was carried to bed, he tucked the beauty into it as he kissed the boys forehead fondly.

"You filled me up with cum filled with alcohol no wonder I feel dizzy." Haechan bursted out giggling at the thought as Mark unconsciously joined the laughter. Madonna saw them while she passed by the hallway and smiled.

"When will they confess and when will I become a grandma?" Madonna questioned God as he proceeded to her room with smiles.