11

The next morning Haechan woke up alone again, he for once was dressed, pushing his comforter he limped to the bathroom to shower and start his monotonous life. Have sex, wait for his master, have sex again and sleep. But he loved it shamelessly though last night's words that were spat at him hurt. He came downstairs to his master watching TV.

"Hey pretty boy." Mark whistled at the hottie making himself his morning coffee. He wanted Haechan to forget last night, sadly he didn't know how.

"Thank you for saving me last night." Haechan straddled him with a mug of coffee, the older lit a cigarette between his lips.

"That's my duty, you need not thank me baby." He smiled, speaking as the cigarette remained between his thin lips. Haechan blushed nodding as he sipped his coffee, their eyes filled with lust, this time the younger slipped his tongue into Marks mouth, their lips closing on eachother. He placed the mug on the coffee table as he moved his hips over Marks soft dick. The younger could feel it that his master was bare under the sweat pant.

Sex was the key to everything I their lives, Haechan screamed in pleasure as he was pounded into, his body coated with Marks saliva and hickeys. He didn't want to think he was that, like the man said yet a part of him feared he'd turn into one.

"Master?" Haechan whispered, Mark had him spooned on the couch, his dick still deep inside the latter, he moved slowly.

"Hmm?" Mark hummed, his free arms playing with the chest and dick of the later.

"Am I what he said I am?" The younger cummed so did the older, he was the hovered as he was fucked again.

"No you're not. You just dance for a living. That's it nothing more. True you were sold to me, being my slut is our personal interactions. Between us. Don't let dirty men's words get to you baby." Whispered Mark as he started moving fast making the boy forget everything for sometime.

Ten sighed, no matter how hard he tried to save up to pay Mark back so he'd save his Haechan, it still wasn't enough. The later he gets, the more Haechans body gets used. Then again the boy seemed to be treated way better, he always had expensive lingerie or dresses on. Still Ten had promised to get him back.

"Xiao!!" Haechan saw Xiaojun stumble out of a room naked, bruised and wet. He giggled drunk as fuck, but was sober enough to drag the boy to a corner. "Two men paid for you?" He gasped.

"Twins!!! I was skeptical at first but........Channie it was soooooo good I cummed thrice! They are literally whipped for me. I was sold to them this morning!!" Xiao giddily bounced biting his lips, the younger grinned wiggling his eyebrows. Another sold. How long will this continue? Will he be sold to other men aswell? Haechan didn't know.

"Baby I'm done. Let's go!" Mark wrapped an arm around Haechans bare waist, he had on a very tight bra and a panty short.

"Master?" Haechan bit his red lips with worry as he looked up at the handsome man.

"Yeah?" Mark felt him around his body, his lips stealing kisses down the boys swollen cleavage.

"Will you sell me off? Again." He looked down with shame. A finger lifted his chin up, a long deep kiss falling on his lips.

"I didn't give my entire shipment of gold just to let you be put on auction for another bastard. Let's go." Guiding the beauty his car he opened the passenger seat for him.

"How old are you master?" Haechan seemed to have gained confidence in questioning his master.

"50." Mark teased making Haechan hide his boobies with a shock, he then pouted at the man for pulling a childish prank on him. "I'm 22. Why? Aren't you asking me too many questions baby?" He frowned making the younger gulp.

"Baby is sorry Master." He pouted with a huff, Mark found it cute, shaking his head he took the turn to his house.

The beauty pushed down his panty shorts so he can change into a comfy t shirt, Mark unclipped his bra as he peppered soft kisses down his spine. Smiling he turned around, wrapping his arms around his master's neck, their tongues connecting before their lips, as they tugged as each other, Haechan was pushed on the bed for more. He spread his thighs, Marks dick slipping into his wide hold like a magnet. A loud surreal moan escaped the beauty's lips.

"I want it wild today." Haechan gritted his teeth as his master spanked his ass and gave his slut what he wanted. Stubby arms held the bed head for support, his moans so loud the neighbors might have heard millions miles away.

Mark devoured his body, to the top of his head to the tip of his toes. No one knew why they were this lusty but they were one horny couple. Haechan was in the kitchen, making himself something to eat when was pushed, his panty pulled lower and a hard dick hitting his prostate dead on.

Later, they ate sitting on either side of dinning table, legs tangled, grey orbs feeding on the exposed pink nipples. Mark shamelessly eye raped the beauty before him. Haechan was aware, but he just knew his existence made Marks inner demon arise.

"Soo......so on what number am I on your list?" The younger humm when he felt a smooch on his lips.

"I'd say my first. On both grounds if you know what I mean. Fuck I'm late for the meeting. Thank you for the food baby." Saying so Mark grabbed his jacket and ran off outside with his car leaving almost immediately. Haechan sighed, atleast his master was a bit sweater now. When Mark almost killed that man the younger felt a whole zoo in his tummy. Why was he blushing?