3

Mark fucked Haechan on the garden, eating the fruits on the boy's body as he ate him out aswell. Moans filled the evening sunlight, their mouths sharing a strawberry, skin melting into eachother. Harder the sex was, the wilder they get, destroyed by strawberries and wild sex Haechan was left on the bed on crushed red yummy fruits.

"It hurts." Haechans lips were parched, under the morning sunlight. As usual Mark was gone, Haechan carried himself with great pain as he limped into the house. It was empty, with a letter flickering on the enormous refrigerator.

The car would be here by 10. Dress the red dress on the bed.

Regards,
Master.

"Holy cow! I only have fifteen minutes to shower and change." Haechan ran upstairs as he showered as quickly as he could and wore the skimpy dress, the beauty applied a thick layer of red lipstick, glossed them and messily style his mullet. Wearing the earings he checked himself out, the sides of his tiny dress was open, having a crisis cross ribbon.

"Should I wear a panty or go without one?" He bit his lips, deciding to go naked under, he stared at himself. Perfect, his swollen nipples stuck out of his satin dress. It was as long as the tip of his dick. Brilliant.

It was a Lamborghini that drove up to the mansion and Haechan stepped in. Mark sat with a glass of beer in his veiny arms. His eyes traced the body, licking his lips he curled his fingers at the dancer. Haechan made his way towards his master and straddled him, the older then squeezed the sinfully crafted hips.

"Aren't you one clever slut?" Mark traced the sides of the younger, as Haechan moved as slow as he can over the hardening dick.

"I just want to please Master." Haechan slurred moaning at their dicks Harding as the second passed. The older pulled the boy in for a long deep french kiss, the session was slow, filled with lust. Tongues fought, sloppier it got the more the dancer rolled over the silver haired man's dick. Marks arms squeezed his ass, that made the beauty moan and gasp, when the vehicle stopped they reached their limits.

"There's a dress in that box. Strip and clean yourself in front of me as you wear the outfit." Mark smirked, Haechan obeyed. He slipped off the red dress, wiping his dick with a nice wet wipe, also his hole. Then he opened the box, giggling he wore the black lingerie then the red studded dress.

Mark eye rapped him as he did his make up, the dress to tight for his plump body, the backless opening showing a tad bit of his ass crack. The tattoo on Haechans neck had gotten darker. The older gestured him to then clean him, he did what was told as they got off the vehicle.

"Home!!!" Haechan squealed, the older made his way through the front, the tapping of heals made the boys at the back turn and smile at their favourite brother.

"He dresses you well......." Renjun giggled, he was dressed in pink lingerie, waiting for the next dance.

"Fucks me good too. Where are the rest?" Haechan bit his lips with a giddy wiggle.

"It's summer and sex is in the air, Shotaro was taken away yesterday. He seemed like a umm nice guy but you know.........Jess is still healing, and the man who paid for him paid for me to." Renjun giggled again, then his face turned pale.

"What's wrong?" The dance whispered at his best friend.

"Do you know that Ten pays Johnny with sex? Damn he literally tore his ass last night, he really regrets selling you but he had no choice. He says Marks a good man, is he?" The Chinese pretty boy mumbled with a pout.

"Well one day or another I'm going he paid for. So I'm just I don't know, I enjoy the sex. I'm not going to lie bitch. He's so good. Oh he's leaving! I got to go!!!" Haechan ran after Mark and the car drove off, Renjun smiled then he was called for his performance.

Ten only let the same men fuck his boys, there were two Mr Jung's, A Mr Nakamoto, Mr Park, Mr Moon, two Mr Wong's and Mr Liú. The man who first pays for a guy gets him, permanently. He never imagined to sell his precious little Pudu, but then he needed the money and had to save everyone he fostered. Taeyong and Win-win were only ones sold until recently. As the car drove Haechan sat quietly on the backseat.

"I'm going off to a meeting." Mark said the first thing they got home, but before that Haechan was slammed on the window, his body lifted like a koala.

"Ahhhhhhgnnnhaaaa!" Haechan screamed when Marks dicks slipped up into his bruised ass hole. The younger hugged the olders neck tightly whimpering, he moaned as he was bounced.

Haechan wasn't filled just once, again and again, his outfit ripped into pieces as he was fucked wild. When his master felt satisfied he pulled out then left for a shower. Whilst Mark was in the shower the beauty managed to shower in the next room and pulled on a nice lace panty and the matching bra. Even though he was in pain, he had to please his master. The sudden click on his neck confused him.

"So you'd not run away while I'm gone." Mark licked his earlobe. A collar had been put around the boys neck, the older dragged him by his leash. "Maybe I'd take you to the meeting instead.......hmmm since you've been a good baby boy you'll rest on Masters bed." Mark tied the end to the head board. Haechan mewled, whimpering at the tightness around his neck.

"Master it hurts......" He sniffled, the two piece making his bruised body more tempting.

"Sex hurts baby.........If it doesn't then it ain't sex." Mark spanked the youngers ass.