23

Sex with Mark got slower and more passionate yet they needed it like fuel to the body

Sex with Mark got slower and more passionate yet they needed it like fuel to the body. Haechan had been feeling extremely shit lately but he just assumed he had too much cum his ass. He rolled of Marks embrace on morning as he limped to the the bathroom for a warm shower then came back dripping with water and shamelessly naked.

"Your ass has got fatter." Mark yawned stretching as he licked his lips at his baby.

"You eat it out like candy Mr." Haechan applied red lipstick on his plump lips then moaned softly when he pushed in a heart shaped butt plug into his stretched ass hole.

"Why'd you need an ass when you have my dick?" Mark got off the bed as he squeezed the golden round ass. Haechan moaned giggling right after. Pulling on a very revealing panty he skillfully clipped on his bra, it seemed as if he got boobs. Why was his chest swelling so much all of a sudden? Like usually they had puffier chests but still?

"Your dicks ain't coming with me today." Haechan snarled, after the kitten moment they enjoyed the little play every now and then.

"Why do you have your collar on?" The silver head caressed the dancers body.

"Because I feel very dirty right now, I want to feel you fuck me whilst I lick the pole." Slurring out his words he tied his long red hair on a man bun then swayed his hips outside.

Haechan wanted to pole dance, on Wednesdays he was allowed so he never missed a chance. Mark though found his baby's reality after that meeting. It still had him shocked.

"Promise me you'd take care of Haechan." Jaehyuns blubbing concern towards his boy angered Mark.

"He's mine. That's my problem." Mark hissed through gritted teeth.

"I know but I want you to treat him well." That was it, Mark grabbed Jaehyuns collar harshly, about to break the man's jaw when he.

"He's my son Mark. I got Taeyong pregnant 19 years back, he was fifteen and I was too young. I want my son to live the life his mother never had. Will you give him that?" Marks tiger grip loosened as he let go of Jaehyuns coat.

"I'd give him my whole life anyways." He had mumbled walking out with shock filled grey orbs.

"Mark!!! I lost my butt plug!! The holes too big, only enough to fit this big monster." Haechan was drunk when Mark drove by to pick him up. The younger poked his dick giggling and moaning by just imaging stuff.

"I wish you weren't a dancer sometimes." Mumbled Mark as he drove away home.

Haechan threw up the moment he came home, he hadn't been feeling well at all. Especially when he swirled on the pole he thought his head would fall off for the amount it spun. Brushing off the sickness he went downstairs with nothing but a thin t shirt on his body.

"Baby?" Mark noticed the slight stagger in the boys walk and his soft whimpering.

"It hurts." Haechan hugged Marks chest with a pout.

"What hurts baby?" He whispered lifting him up like a Koala. Haechan opened his mouth as they their tongues met at the closed theirs lips in for a nice sweet kiss.

"Tummy...........but it's gone now. I want you." Haechan baby voiced at the older, Mark chuckled at the tired boy yet gave the beauty what he wanted.

Sex that night was slow, patient and passionate, nothing dirty just each other staring into their blue and grey orbs. Haechans moaned filled the room, his small tiny hickeys scattered on Marks veiny thick neck.

Insanely pleasing, Haechan was loved that night, not just sex. The younger cried and screamed his owner's name, into the darkness that had begun to seep in. Their lips dancing against one another in sync. Once Mark was satisfied he fell to the side, still deeply connected to the red head down there.

"Don't ........pull out." Haechan kissed the tip of Marks fine nose. His stubby arm caressing Marks waist line.

"Why?" Mark whispered pulling the fatass peaches more closer to his waist. Haechan slurred a moan with a giggle.

"I like......Ahhh the feeling of being full makes me feel so good." He lifted a nice wet limb over his man's waist. "Ummmm my nipples are soreeee." Haechan feverishly moaned as he was taken again by his horny lion.

Waking up with your ass still full with the man who owned your body certainly felt amazing. Pulling out of Marks dick he stumbled to the bathroom to throw up. Spitting and gurgling the water he came out in lace after a shower.

"You'll be punished if you wear black baby." Mark growled waking up to see his baby in black lingerie.

"Ah ha? How hard can you punish your dirty slut master?" Haechan loved challenges, he smirked spending to wear his high heels.

"Hard enough for to beg me to stop

"Hard enough for to beg me to stop." Mark ripped the panty and the dancer was slammed on the bed as harsh as possible.

Haechan hung on ropes, he loved to be tied up. It aroused the sexual tension way too much, sex with this hot mess was like sweet honey. He screamed and moaned shamelessly as he could, Mark certainly possessed the power to have sex all day long and still not feel tired at all.

"Ah!!! Ah!! Mark........Mark stop! Ahh!" Haechan suddenly started crying as he squeezed his tummy in pain. Mark immediately tried to pull out but the younger hugged him tightly, he cried in his arms for long until he fell asleep with tear stained cheeks.

"What's wrong baby? Did I hurt you?" He whispered pulling out as he cleaned the boy with wet wipes then dressed him one of his panties. Tucking him to bed, Mark kissed the boys forehead with soft smile on his thin lips. "Beautiful." He chuckled going to shower after taking care of his beloved baby.