Someone New

James looked at the wolf with concern, knowing it could easily kill him. James tried to take a step back, but ended up making a twig crack. With the sudden 'Snap!', the wolf lunged at him. James moved out of the way, which caused the animal to hit the wall. James then got into a defensive position with his knife. As James began to back up, the wolf lunged again. This time, it knocked James over and began to try biting him. James kept his knife at its throat and tried cutting, but the knife slipped out of his hand. James then grabbed the world's throat and tired to push it away. James began to lose his grip on the wolf's neck, and just when he was about to let go of it, a knife went flying straight into its chest. The wolf fell on it's side and began to slowly die. James sat up and began to look around, trying to figure out where it came from. As he tried to the most southern of the windows, he saw a feminine figure in Ina black dress. He tried to looked at the face, but couldn't see it clearly. "Who are you?" He asked, with with stern voice. The figure climbed through the window and facepalmed. "James, how can you not recognize me?" Jamws heard a females voice say. He instantly recognized the voice. "Ah, Jane. What a lovely surprise..."  He said with a very sarcastic tone. She huffed at him and crossed her arms. "That's no way to treat your savior." James rolled his eyes at her, "I had this under control." She laughed at him, walking over to the wolf and grabbing her knife. "Sure you did. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't come along, you'd be so safe." James sighed with annoyance, knowing this was going to be a long night now that's she was here.