Chapter 12: Nejiten

Normal POV.

"W-wait Naruto, slow down! I'll see you later girls! Naruto-kun!" Hinata waved goodbye to her friends and ran after Naruto.

"Let's go, I need a nap..." Shikamaru was already walking away.

"You always need a nap, you lazy, no good piece of-" Ino started, walking after Shikamaru.

"Watch it, did you forgot we can punish you, Ino?" Shikamaru turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"Idiot.." Ino whispered to herself, looking away from Shikamaru, arms crossed over her chest.

"Sorry what was that, I can't hear you." Amusement clear in Shikamaru's eyes.

"Nothing!" Ino huffed and started to walk in the way of the compound. Shikamaru followed, a smirk touching his lips.

"I'm going to Kureni-sensei's house..." Sakura didn't even wait for the reply of the Uchiha, she simply just started to walk away.

It's not like Sasuke was going to complain about it anyway, he just grunted in reply and followed.

"Well it seems everyone is doing their own things... I have to get some stuff from the Hyuga compound, lets go..." Tenten just nodded at Neji, as she followed him to the Hyuga's house.

Neji opened the door letting him and Tenten in to the house. Immediately Hiashi appeared in front of Neji, slightly glancing at Tenten with a frown.

"Neji, the meeting that is tomorrow, you'll have to attend with partner, I have already selected a girl for y-"

Neji cut Hiashi off, saying "I already have a partner, there's no need for you to pick out a girl for me... Tenten's coming to the meeting with me, right Tenten?" Neji turned his head a bit to look at Tenten, who was next to him.

Tenten's eyes were wide, she stuttered "W-what?!"

"The girl you have to attend with, is supposed to be your future fiancé and wife, Neji! I will not have you attend with... this...this traitor! She's a disgrace to the leaf!" Hiashi shouted, as he glared at Tenten.

"I never agre-" Tenten faced Neji.

"Let's go Tenten, I have to get those scrolls from my room." Neji took Tenten's hand in his and led her to his room, more like dragged her. She tried to pull away several times but he only tightened his grip on her hand even more.

Finally making it to his room, Neji quickly shut the door, letting go of Tenten's hand.

"I never agreed to attend with.. you! I am not coming with you! Take the other girl! I AM NOT GOING, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GO, IT'S NOT FAIR!!!" Tenten started to yell as soon as the door closed, making Neji cover his ears, but still having a straight face.

He covered her mouth with his hand so she couldn't speak. Tenten clenched her fist and swung at Neji.

He caught her hand, and held her other arms wrist, just incase she swung at him again. His face was blank with no emotion, Neji stared at her. Tenten then brought her knee up to knee him in the.... ( you get it..)

But Neji reacted fast and pinned her against the wall. Her front to the wall, her arms at her back, held in one of Neji's hands. Neji's front pressed to her back, trapping her against the wall, Neji's other hand held her neck, not too tight, not to loose.

Tenten's head was to the side. "Don't you dare... You know there will be consequences to actions like that... but just for tonight, I'm letting you off with a warning, don't try it again." Neji whispered next to her ear.

"Sorry... now let me go.." mummbled Tenten, her eyes where looking at the ground, with anger. She hated being so soft and vulnerable. Neji took his hand off her neck and placed it on her waist.

"I don't know.. I think I like this position.." Neji smirked as her eyes got wide again. She glared at him, giving him the I-am-going-to-hurt-you-and-am-not-afraid-to-do-it look.

Neji sighed and let her go, and then pointed at the bed in his room, "sit down and be quite, while I look for those scrolls. And you're going whether you like it or not tomorrow, don't argue with me."

Tenten crossed her arms over her chest and quietly sat down on to the bed, while he looked around for the scrolls.

•20 minutes later•

After a few minutes he found the scrolls and they were out the door,walking toward the Uchiha compound.

It was already dark out, but the stars and moon were shining, so you could still see.

"I'm sorry Tenten.." Neji said barely above a whisper.

"What for?" asked Tenten.

"Everything..." after that, it went quiet. Tenten had a smile on her lips. She moved her hand in his and laced their fingers together.

"Thank you Neji.." Tenten spoke soft and quiet.

"What for?" asked Neji.

"Everything." Tenten's lips pecked his cheek.

-NEXT CHAPTER, SNEAK PEAK!-

"Sakura get back here!"

"No! You know, I like your hair green! It looks pretty... But still you have that chicken butt hairstyle, so.... Hmmm"

"Sakura!!!!"

"Gotta catch me first, Uchiha!"

Sasuke came up behind Sakura, while she was trying to find a hiding spot, and grabbed her waist, making Sakura yelp in surprise.

Sasuke picked her up and carried her over his shoulder. "Let me go, stupid Uchiha!!" Sakura hit his back repeatedly.

He threw her on his bed and locked the door. Then turned around and glared at her "Get up. Stand in that corner, hands on head and don't make noise or else..."

"Wait, hold up, your giving me time out? I'm not a kid!" Sakura pointed to herself, sitting up.

"If you want a worser punishment you could just ask, Haruno..." Sasuke crossed his arms over his chest, as he watched her get up and slowly make her over to the corner and place her hands over her head.

"F***ing stupid, Uchiha, making me stand in the corner, like he's some kind of ruler of people and sh*t" Sakura murmured to herself.

She tensed, upon hearing Sasuke's voice that was calm but still playful, which is a weird combination for an Uchiha and usually means you are so going to get it, " after I'm done with you, your going to wish you could have stayed in that corner, Sakura."

She turned around seeing that the Uchiha was gone...

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌝🌝🌝⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Hope you enjoyed the sneak peak and the chapter! Vote, comment and follow. By the way when you follow me i follow back, doing this till' 30 followers.

And from the sneak peak you can already tell next chapter is a sasusaku.

I just noticed that people crossed their arms over their chest too many times in this chapter.. oh well!

Anyways until next time, bye guys!!😘