Chapter 9: Confessisons

Normal POV.

"What the hell do you people want!" growled a frustrated Sakura. Time and time again, they try to make the girls come back, can't they just leave them alone!

"We want you back, come back to Konoha with us." Sasuke narrowed his eyes at Sakura.

"No." Hinata deadpanned. She stood tense, from the closeness of Naruto and his clones.

"Please, Hinata..." Naruto looked in to the eyes of the female Hyuga, as if trying to show how much he missed her.

All was still. The girls were very tired of running away and trying to find a actual home for themselves. They were tired of denying how much they loved the boys. Their hearts were still completely broken ,but, they still tried to fight the emotions, that tried to break loose.

They had enough.

"One chance." Tenten answered.

"What?" asked Neji confused.

"You people get one chance to fix things, that's all." whispered Hinata, looking down at her feet, like they were the most interesting thing in the world at that moment.

"Your serious right?" asked Naruto, undoing his shadow clones.

All eyes went to Sakura. She turned her head to the side, "Yes we're serious, only one chance though."

In a second Naruto was hugging Hinata, almost squishing her to death.

"N-naru-to I ca-n't br-eath..." Hinata pushing away from him.

"Oh, sorry Hinata-chan!" said Naruto awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Dobe" murmured Sasuke to himself. Putting his katana back in to his sheath.

Sakura heard Sasuke's comment and giggled a little.

Sasuke looked in to Sakura's eyes and moved closer, so that they were inches away from their noses touching.

Sasuke lowered his forehead on to Sakura's and whispered, "I'm so sorry," before capturing her lips in his. (Awwwwwww 😭lol)

Sakura leaned in to the kiss, hesitating at first, but soon broke away whispering in to Sasuke's ear, "you can't just apologize, then kiss me and think we're 'ok' now. You need to work, to gain my trust back. Only reason I kissed back was to show that you may have a chance with me again." Then Sakura leaned away walking towards Ino, healing her more, so she wakes up earlier.

Neji still didn't let go of Tenten. He just stared in to her brown orbs. "I just want you to know I am still in love with you and I hope we can clear up things between you and I , because I can't live without you. I'm sorry for all the pain I have caused you. I always regretted cheating on you ,I was drunk,I couldn't control myself. I'm sorry. Since you ran away, you took a piece of my heart with you, and I realize no matter how many times I try to take it back, it belongs to you now. I'm really, really sorry Tenten, I made you shed tears, I made you hurt and I made you regret. I know these words can't make up for what I did but I just wanted you to know. I'm sorry." With that Neji let go of Tenten.

She stared in to his white eyes trying to see if he was lying. He wasn't. She smiled at him. "I love you too, Neji." was all she said before wrapping her arms around him.

He was shocked at first, but soon was hugging back. Nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck.

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

Hellloooooo everyone hope you liked the chapter rushed again sorry... but if ya like vote and a comment. next chapter will be Ino and shikamaru's POV's.

Anyways cyaaaa later. Untill next time my dear readers!!!