Chapter 1: The path that leads out..

Normal POV.

  Sakura grabbed the strap of her backpack and swung it over her shoulder. She walked out the door and in to the chilly night.

  "I hope I will never have to see this place again," was her silent thought.

  Sakura stopped, and peered around the building to see no one around and so she walked toward the only path that lead out of Konoha.

  "Why did he do this to me? Why did both of them say those things? Am I that weak in their eyes?" Sakura questioned but never got an answer. Just the silence.

  She immediately froze when she heard voices coming from the gate. She recognized them all too well.

  "Sakura?" as Sakura inched closer, she could now make out Hinata, Tenten and Ino through the fog. Each of them also carried a backpack. All of their eyes were overflowed with sadness. As if something hurt them so bad they broke from the inside out.

  "Sakura what are you doing here!" asked Ino who was clearly trying to mask the pain she felt.

  Ino's usually pale blue eyes full of passion and excitement were now void with no emotion. Hinata's cheeks that always dusted with pink, were pale and Tentens chocolate hair always done in her two buns were now in one messy bun.

  "N-nothing I was just taking a w-walk.." Sakura was nervous as ever, what would she tell her friends? That she was running away, and then just have them rat her out? No way! She was not going to stay here, whether they liked it or not. This place just kept making the pain she felt already, increase.

  "Really Sakura, don't even try it. Because it's so common to walk in the middle of the night alone, with your backpack, to the only gate that leads out of the village. Don't you dare lie to me" Ino's voice serious ended in a serious tone.

  "You promise ... not to report me?" Sakura hesitated.

  "Sakura I think we are all doing the same thing.. I mean look at us, we all look like a mess. Now tell us what happened," Tenten spoke, trying to hold in the tears. To remain strong. Though her eyes showed that she was about break down at any moment...

———————————

Last Edited: 10/05/16