whos jade?

3 years ago

A strange looking individual with a strange posture is hte only moving thing that can be seen in the dark rainy night. And if you were to look a bit closer you would see that this strange individual is a younger version of jade.

3 years ago Jade didnt know Ash or Thea and instead walked the dark streets past hour to find some leftover food. Now you might wonder why they are not in a warm bed somewhere sleeping. Well the thing is they dont have a home, in fact they dont even have any memories before a week ago.

A week ago they just woke up behind a large industry building with an immense headache and no money. Now a week later something finally happens that would change things for the better. 

Ash's pov

This short sexy bitch was walking home from school when this annoying emo looking ass jumped her. It was Thea, a younger Thea. With ash laying on the ground with Thea on top of her (😏) the clouds decided to start pissing on them. It was literally raining cats and dogs (or whatever I'm not a native speaker) in the matter of seconds.

"Is it just me or is god peeing on us rn?"

"Thea stop being so childish and get off me"

"Why? Don't you like me being on top of you😏"

"Not in the rain"

"So you do admit you like me on top of you when it doesn't rain"

"I never said that you idiot"

"You did tho"

"I said I didn't now get the fuck off me"

"Sure sure"

By the time Thea got off they were both soaked. They started to walk towards their homes.

"Look at me now I'm all wet"

"Oh really?😏"

"BECAUSE OF THE RAIN"

"yeah sure"

"Do you wanna go eat somewhere? I don't feel like going home"

"Oh so now you wanna be with me?"

"Shut up and just answer the question"

"Yeah sure where do you wanna go?"

It just ended up with them going to McDonald's and eating a BIG MAC WITH DA SAUCE. And obviously Thea bought a coffee cuz this bitch can't do anything without the fucking caffeine. On their way back home it was dark and still raining. On their way they saw a strange creature, no, strange HUMAN creature.

"Yo let's do something really funny"

"Yeah your mom"

"No not right now look at that person over there"

"Yeah what about them"

"Let's give them canned corn"

"Why tf would we give them corn??"

"Exactly, that's why we're going to do it. I think I have some in my bag"

"I'm not even going to ask"

"Good choice"

"Who's going to go"

"Well it was you idea I'm for sure not doing it, you're on your own"

"Fine"

Thea approaches the mysterious person in the ally. This is very stupid y'all don't go around talking to strangers in allies when it's dark outside, yk what don't do it when it's light outside either. Jade notices and starts walking away out of fear, because to be fair Thea is a scary fucking emo and you do not want to encounter her in the dark. Thea yells after Jade to which Jade starts walking faster away from the site. Thea decides to make this a fun play hunt experience (poor jade). So the both start running away from Ash until Thea grabs Jade so they both fall to the wet ground.

"Hey pal chill out I just want to give you something"

"Me?"

"Yeah you who else"

"I don't know, what is it?"

"Here you go, it's canned corn"

"Why tf would you give me canned corn"

"Because I think you deserves it"

"YOU PEASANT WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME"

"oh hi ashie baby"

"Don't call me baby you fucking idiot"

"Shut up I'm trying to talk to this creature"

"That's literally a person"

"Same thing, anyways, my name is Thea this bitch right here is my dog, Ash. Who are you, like what's your name and shit."

"I'm Jade, why did you give me corn"

"Because:

Anyways take the corn and go home, it's pretty fucking late"

"Well I'm already home so don't tell me what to do"

"I don't know if youre confused, this is the streets, not your home"

"Well maybe I currently live on the streets"

"Why? You know what dont answer that, come with us it's raining."

"What if I like living on the streets, in the rainy, and dark, and cold, and horrifying streets"

"Yeah it doesn't sound like that, you don't live on the streets anymore you live with me"

"Well what would your parents say?"

"Bold of to assume I have parents, they died in a car crash when I was 7🥺💔 since then I've been living on my own🥺🥺💔💔😭 I- i- i- I'm not like other girls🥺 I'm different 🥺💔 put my long blonde hair in a messy bun and went to school 💔 there I met the popular bully in the hallway😭😭 it was Harry Styles 🥺 he's a complete hottie😩 but he's so mean🥺🥺🥺 he always Bully me for my height 🥺😭 I'm not even that short I'm 3'7🥺💔🥺💔 he pinned me to the wall and I started crying and sang fight song🥺🥺😭😭😭 then i got sold to one direction 😩💔🥺🥺🥺"

As the narrator I deeply apologize on the behalf of our annoying ass author for this.

"Nah but Im currently in the process of moving out with Ash to an apartment and you're going to join us okok?"

And so they did and they lived happily ever after (no they fucking didn't we all know that but yeah here's some backstory about how jade got involved)

A/n yeah bro I don't have an excuse for not uploading anything but here ya go