Chapter 3

Auroras POV
Today was the first day of school. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower, I put this outfit on.

I went to go pickup Olivia at her house because we always go to school together on the first day

I went to go pickup Olivia at her house because we always go to school together on the first day. I arrived at her house and texted her saying she was here. Jordan and her came out the house at the same time. "Is that Aurora?" "Jordan she doesn't want to talk to you right now go to your car" she said walking in my car. We went into Dunkin' Donuts and I got a glazed donut and a caramel iced coffee Liv got the same. We walked into school and seen Layla. "Hey Aurora, hi Olivia" "Hey Layla" "hi" Olivia said waving. We chitchated for a little and went our separate ways to class. I walked in and seen Jordan was here. I sat next to him since he was the only person there that I knew in that class.

He started talking to me and I ignored him. Next thing you know it, Lola was walking and  standing right by me. "Can you move? You're by my boyfriend and I don't appreciate that." "Boyfriend?" You said looking at Jordan. "Yes now move" " you Can sit next to me  lola's a bitch " i turned around and seen a girl said that. "Gladly"

"I'm Mandy" "Aurora" "why were you so confused that Lola called Jordan her boyfriend?" "Well we use to have this thing during the summer and he said some shit and said since school was starting he didn't want anything serious and then Lola comes out of the ass crack of dawn and now they are a couple, I mean I was hurt but now I'm more mad then anything" "yeah that makes sense Lola can never get a man just by her finding him she always has to steal others, it happened to me." "Oh, dude sometimes you just want to stomp a bitch" I said while laughing.

Class ended, I went to my other one and I had it with Olivia. It went smoothly and it might be my favorite class this year. It was lunch time and I sat with Olivia. "Have you talked go Jordan yet?" "No he tried talking to me in English though, that was until his girlfriend made me move seats. But I met this girl Mandy she seems cool. Oh that's her" I said pointing at Mandy. "She's very pretty" "yup that's new bestie" I said while laughing. Liv put her hand over her heart and pretended go be hurt.

As lunch was ending Jordan came up to us. "Hey uh Aurora can i talk to you?" "Sure but wouldn't your girlfriend get mad?" "She's not my girlfriend" "you didn't deny it in English though?" I said getting up and following him to the football fields bleachers. "What Jordan i have class in 20 minutes" "I wanted to apologize again" "I'm not your girlfriend you were single when that happened, why are you saying sorry?" "You were crying." "We dont speak on that." "Aurora Im sincerely sorry that I hurt you. I made you cry and I feel bad about that. I just want to know if we can start over again forgetting everything that happened between us." "Sure fine I forgive you but everything? Even summer" "yes?" It sounded more like a question then a statement. "Oh right you wouldn't want Lola to find out my bad" "Me and Lola aren't dating" "if you say so" I replied and laid my head on his shoulder. "I missed you" "Jordan it's only been 4 days." "Well sorry I missed my best friend." He said rolling his eyes.

"Since me and Lola aren't dating... can I kiss you?" He asked me and I knew it would be wrong if I did it but I couldn't help myself. I got on his lap and kissed him. He put his tongue on my lip asking for permission to slide it in. We kept fighting for dominance with our tongues. He kept putting his hands on my ass and squeezing it. I moaned into the kiss. He pulled away and whispered in my ear. "I missed that sound" I smiled and got off of him. "What class do you have next?" "I have science, you?" "Me to" he grabbed my hand and we started walking to class hand in hand.

I looked at the time and it said we still had 15 minutes until class started. I pulled Jordan into the janitors closet. "We still have 15 minutes J" "well come here" he grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately. He stared to kiss my neck and suck it leaving a hickey. "Jordannn" He slopped my shirt up so he had access to my boobs. He started to leave a hickey on there. It felt so good, he knew that was my favorite body part that he sucks. We finished kissing each other and leaving hickeys, since we both didn't want to have sex in a closet.

School finished and me and Olivia went to my house. We watched a romantic comedy. She noticed the hickey on my neck. "Did you and Jordan make up and make out?" She asked laughing. "Non of your business but yes" I winked at her. A couple hours past and Jordan came to pick Liv up. "Bye oliva love you bae" we hugged each other and she went to Jordan's car. I went upstairs to shower and change clothes. I finished and went to bed since I had school in the morning