not what it may seem

warning: CEO submissive!calum, dominant (f), pegging, degradation, daddy kink, spanking, aftercare, begging, humiliation kink, marking (scratches)

chapter summary: big bad CEO calum isn't all that dominant in the bedroom like you would think he is.

song: money power glory by
lana del rey

medicine by
harry styles

big love by
fleetwood mac

bottom bitch by
doja cat

—————————————————

a useless "please" came out of his mouth, more like a stutter, begging to be touched.

"how pathetic, already begging for my cock"

his mouth was about to open to give her an answer but he knew better to keep quiet cause what she said was true. calum hood is a simple man, owns the biggest company in the state, had more money than he can count and owns many people. yes owns. you name it, he has it. honestly to many people, he comes off as an intimidating man. he is completely relentless. he works nonstop to have his company to perfection, he build it to the ground and up but after a long day of yelling at people for doing their job wrong or fighting with his business partners. he needs a break. break from all the dominance.

that's until he met her, god he still remembers perfectly how they met. it was calum's 35th anniversary of his company and he never cared much about having these types of events, sure at the beginning, he was excited and happy where he was but overtime it became the same old story with the same old people. he knew he was successful and he didn't need a reminder of it. as he tried not to roll his eyes at one of his business partner as he rants about fucking his secretary because his own wife doesn't please him enough, leaning over to the side to grab his drink as he continues to nod pretending to be interested in the conversation his eyes caught sight of her. she was standing there with her long silk red dress with a slit on the side showing off a bit of leg that went nicely with a pair of high black heels and her hair simply golden brown down her back.

she was it.

when he approached her time definitely stop but he never let his guard down, couldn't make her think that she already HAD that much of an affect on him.

the both had a bit of head-clashes considering their both dominant personalities out in public, everyone might think they would not last long but were they oh so wrong.

"why so quiet pet? you couldn't keep your mouth shut hours ago. mmm...or did you finally learn your lesson, not to talk back?"

a moment of silence was delivered into the room until a hard wack across his carmel skin on his ass, making a loud moan leave his plump lips that his teeth were biting hard on.

"don't make me repeat myself, i asked you a question. now fucking answer it."

"yes i learn m-" but his sentence was disrupted by another open palm slap on his ass.

"sorry i heard a needy whore talking, need him to speak up louder"

"i- um yes i-" he words getting choked up as he desperately trying not to ignore his throb untouched cock, begging for a release.