-him-

him                
chapter 10

Days go by and I'm happier than I've been in awhile, cute texts between Adrien and I, diary entries of me freaking out like a teen. I have developed a MAJOR crush on him. After I aided him back to health the man basically wanted to do everything for me. But it's Friday now and we haven't hung out since.

Adrien
Marrrriiii
read

Mari
yes?
read

Adrien
Tomorrow night will you accompany me to a ball? I know it's short notice, but I need a plus one;)
read

Mari
Adrien, you know I don't dance! And I have absolutely nothing to wear.
read

Adrien
I'll teach you, plus I have a dress for you. The ball is for charity, my father was invited and so was I. 
read

Mari
ugh fine. When will you drop off the dress?
read

Adrien
right now…?
read

11:27pm

Mari
really? At 11:30 at night?
read

Adrien
Why not? You're awake:)
read

Mari
you're crazy. the door is unlocked.
read

Adrien
Omw
read

I set my phone down, beginning to feel my eyes getting very heavy. I mean the door is open? But I should stay awake. 
That was short lived.

Marinette fell asleep on her bed, her phone next to her. Adrien soon gets to her place, anticipating to see his princess. 
"Mari?" He opens the door expecting to find Marinette on the couch, but little did he know she was fast asleep. He walks into her bedroom holding the dress, hanging it up in her closet before sitting next to her. He plugs her phone in, tucks her in, and gives her a kiss on the forehead.
"I promise it'll be okay princess" he reassures her while she sleeps, about the dancing, about the dress, and about them..
He gives her one last look, admiring her features, her long lashes, the freckles on her nose, her pink lips. He quietly sneaks out of her apartment, anticipating the moment to see her once again.

*vrrt vrrt* 
"Mmmm" I groan, getting woken up has never been fun for me, or anyone really. Unless you're doing something fun. 
"Wait Adrien" I say aloud, I must have fallen asleep.
I look to my closet and see a giant dress covered, for protection. I grabbed my phone and of course it was Adrien who had texted me.

Adrien
Good Morning princess, you were sleeping so I put the dress in the closet. Also you snore.
read

Mari
do not!!! and ty.
read

Adrien
I'm just joking w you haha. I'll pick you up tonight around 6:)
read

Mari
sounds like a plan.
delivered

I get up out of pure excitement to see what the dress looks like,and boy am I amazed. It's beautiful off the shoulder green satin ball gown dress,with black lace down the middle. It's absolutely gorgeous.
10:21am
I have all day to do whatever I want, I should start getting ready a few hours earlier in case anything goes wrong. I'm nervous but also very excited. 
"What to do, what to do" that's when I hear a huge meow from the kitchen, and then my stomach grumbles.