🍋 Let Me 🍋

Tamaki's hands 🛐🛐

Tamaki: "What is a 🍋?"
Sunflower: "Look it up." :3
Tamaki: "Ok." (^-^)

"T-Tamaki."

"Please (Y/N) let me."

"You don't have to."

"But I want to." He said against your ear.

Tamaki slowly inserted a finger into your wet core. He was very slow, like if you were made out of glass.

"Ah~"

"I want to pleasure my chubby bunny." Tamaki started to play with your breast.

"Tamaki~" You moaned his name while throwing your head back.

"You look so cute, bunny." He was in love with his chubby girlfriend's moans and how she closed her thick legs trying to stop him from fingering her.

He lifts it up your shirt exposing your breast. He continues to tease the bundle of nerves. He also decided to insert another finger.

"Tamaki ah~"

"I love your stretch marks." He praises his girlfriend's breathtaking chubby body.

"Tamaki, I need more."

He suddenly stopped moving. "My bunny wants more?"

"Yes." You said trying so hard not to get up and just ride him.

Tamaki started to move his fingers at a brutal pace. "Tonight it's about you, bunny." He gives you a kiss on your neck.

As you helplessly moan while Tamaki fingers you. You could feel yourself getting closer.

"Ah~ I'm close Tamaki."

"I know. You're so tight." He pushes his fingers deep inside of you causing you to cum instantly.

But he didn't stop moving his hands. "You wanted more. Right?" You could feel the two fingers inside you getting bigger. A familiar feeling.

"Ah~"

Tamaki grabbed your thigh stopping you from trying to close your chubby legs.

"You look so cute, taking in my tentacles like a good girl."

"Tam-Ah~"

Just as he hit your g-spot the tip flickered slightly, the small movement making you cum instantly for your second time.

"We aren't down yet."

"What?" You said in shock.

(Tamaki was never this forward.)

~ The Next Morning ~

"Good morning, love." Tamaki said with a sweet smile and he was holding some breakfast.

"Morning Tamaki."

"So how are you feeling?" He said while putting down the tray of food on the small table.

"I don't think I can walk."

Tamaki became so red. "S-sorry (Y/N)."

(So cute.)

Tamaki: "I-I-I

Tamaki: "I-I-I. Why would you write about me!" (0///0)
Sunflower: "You actually looked it up?"
Tamaki: "Yes! I want to go home." (0///0)
Sunflower: "Sorry Tamaki, but you won't believe how many people read 🍋."
Tamaki: "Wait! Take this down!!"
Sunflower: "No, my horny marshmallows need this."
Tamaki: "PLEASE SUNFLOWER!!" (T-T)