🍋 I Am A Little Busy 🍋

Thank you for 3K readers!!! Enjoy the story my marshmallows and I am going to be putting all my effort in my other book for now so.

"Tamaki!! I am so bored." You said while looking at your boyfriend. Who was working on paperwork.

"Sorry bunny but I am a little busy."

"Hm.." Then a idea popped in your head.

"Tamaki can you please give me your hand."

"Of course bunn-"

You were sucking his middle finger, making your boyfriend a blush mess.

"Bu..nny.."

"Tamaki I need you."

"I can't."

Then you grab his other hand and softly placed it on your chubby waste. "I will be a good bunny." You said innocently, then you jump a little felt something on your waste, you looked down to see Tamaki's tentacles.

"I..I....only need one...hand to do paperwork." He said while blushing.

You smiled and quickly got undress and laid on the bed.

Tamaki was red as a tomato. "Um."

You felt his cold tentacles slowly go up your legs. You looked up to see Tamaki's indigo eyes staring at your plump body.

You give him a smirk, he blushes and looks away from you to focus on his paperwork.

His tentacles started to play with your breast, you could feel the suction cups of his tentacles on your nipples and your thighs.

You let out a moan. "Please Tamaki." You saw him jump.

The tentacles wrapped around your legs, were holding you down and slowly spreading your legs. Then you felt a tentacle slowly go up your lips, hitting your clit.

"Ah~"

The tentacles that were playing with your breast suddenly stop making you whimper. One of the tentacle was holding your hands over your head and the other one was just laying down on your stomach.

You could feel the slimy tentacle slowly push into your tight core. It felt weird but amazing at the same time. The tentacle on your stomach started to lick your clit.

"Ah~"

The feeling of Tamaki's tentacles fucking you, drive you crazy. You grind your hips wanting Tamaki to go faster. He got the message and went faster. Hitting your g-spot making you see stars, your eyes roll back. Tamaki's tentacles were abusing your g-spot constantly hitting it.

"Tamaki I am going to c-" you tighten around his tentacles. Came all over it, your clear fluid mixing with its fluid.

The tentacles slowly return back to Tamaki, he looked at you with so much lust. "Be a good bunny and open your legs." He said seductively.

You obeyed.

Tamaki quickly put himself inside of you.

Grabbing your chubby waste and pounding into you. Tears started to form from overstimulation. Your thighs were shaking. You came all over Tamaki's dick, your second orgasm hitting you like a train. Soon enough Tamaki came deep inside of you, filling you up.

Tamaki made sure to take a mental image of how lewd you looked.

"What a good bunny."

Sorry for the short story

Sorry for the short story. Next update would be a Halloween special. Sorry for the slow update and I made a Tsukishima x Chubby reader book so....check it out...