Introduction

Hey! <3 this is my first time writing a fan fiction so bare with me and feel free to leave story suggestions. Some chapters may end with cliffhangers where you, the readers will have to make a choice between two options in the comments.

This story slightly may drift from the original Sweet Home storyline, for example, Sang-Wook is a resident at the Green Home Apartments in this fan fiction.

This is Han Mi-Sun, a reserved musician (mainly violin) living in the Green Home Apartments with her roommate Ji-Su

This is Han Mi-Sun, a reserved musician (mainly violin) living in the Green Home Apartments with her roommate Ji-Su. She immediately knew something had been off after stepping foot in the shady building but due to financial issues she had no other choice. Her and Ji-Su have been friends for quite a while, playing bass and guitar together in a small band.

You all know Sang-Wook

You all know Sang-Wook. The former private detective is infamous throughout the Green Home Apartments, being known as the gangster. The only reason he is staying at Green Home is to chase down a predator known by the name of Choi Yoon-Jae. But after staying for a while, he realises that chasing Yoon-Jae isn't the only reason he is there.

The story's remaining cast will be the rest of the characters in Sweet Home, mainly Seo Yi-Kyung, Lee Eun-Hyuk, Cha Hyun-Su, Yoon Ji-Su, Choi Yoon-Jae, and Lee Eun-Yu.

What secrets shall we uncover, reader?