Cottage life hcs🧺

Warnings: fluff,kinda oc mikey, alternate universe

• You guys live in an English style cottage with a small farm in front(kinda like stardew valley). You have two adorable cows, a few chickens, and a cat.

• Even though you both do the farming and taking care of the animals, you do most of it since mikey does the housework. He mostly likes baking sweets but he also loves when you help him cook and bake.

• You usually wake up around the same time as him, usually early to get the farmwork done. You like wrapping your arms around his small waist while he's cooking. It really gets him giggling and blushing. He also likes kissing your face randomly just because💀

• The animals absolutely love him. They might even favour him over you lmaoo. Manjiro is really playful so he's always entertaining them. It's really adorable seeing this boy interacting with animals.

• When you're not on the farm working, you and him like relaxing on the field cuddling, eating sweets, or dealing with a hyper and clingy mikey. You also like to walk to the lake nearby to swim and have a picnic with him. Stargazing with him sitting on your lap is something you do every night too.

• Living in the countryside is very peaceful so whenever he's feeling overwhelmed with stress and anxiety, just going outside and looking at nature calms him down. Take him on walks while holding his hand. He feels safe and protected.

• He loves taking baths with you. It's really fun because you both laugh and splash water on eachother. He also has a rubber ducky that you sometimes tease him about but you find it extremely adorable.

•You harvest crops together. When you go into town to sell your fruits, vegetables, and/or artisan goods, the townspeople are very friendly. Mikey is very charming and always manages to get people to want to buy.

• Mikey is always looking at you with heart eyes. This baby is always clinging you. It's either you holding his pretty waist while he's baking, him watching you harvest the crops, or carrying him around because he likes being spoiled like that. He deserves it after all. Cottage life is perfect for the both of you.

Thanks for reading guys! It didn't end up as bad as I thought it would be so yeahhh. I ended writing farm life more than cottage life but whatever lol