Back Home

"Staying with daddy was so cool! We had movie night, he read me a story, he gave me new toys. Mommy my room is huge! Uncle Chubbs son spent a night he seems fun but he mostly plays video game and do boys stuff. Daddy said that he's gonna get me a playmate so I don't get lonely whenever I visit". Áaela rants.
It has been like this since her dad dropped her off this morning. She wants to fill me in on all the details even the smallest ones and I really don't mind after all it was for the whole weekend. She came back in one piece and I'm thankful because I do know that her father gets busy and might leave her unsupervised at some places in that big house.
"Come on pumpkin eat up that cereal. You can fill me in on the rest of the fun that you had when you're through". I said while I fixed myself a sandwich. My phone vibrated with a ping. I checked the message and it was Aubrey

Messages
Aubrey🍁
Hey I'm back home. Let me know when we can talk.

I had totally forgot about all that. Did I mention it too soon? Should I just let him know that I'm dating and get it over with?

Response
Oh yeah. How about now?

Yeah sure. So?

Okay. So I have been seeing this guy. It's fresh but I figured you should know about it regardless just in case it works out.

Thanks for giving me the heads up. Hope it works out. I'm happy for you😊

Aww☺️ thank you. Not much to say just wanted to let you know. Still hesitant to let Áaela meet him🤔

Personally I think you should wait until you are 110% sure about that guy cause I don't want the drama or no clowns around Áaela😐😑

You have a point. Noted. I don't date clowns btw but that's all. Thanks 🤗

I left the chat after that message because I couldn't help but to feel some tension and I don't want the drama because God knows he can get petty.
After breakfast with my girl we went to catch up on some Masha and the Bear while she squeezed a few more details about what took place at her dad's place.

5:30pm

Masha and the Bear was still playing. Áaela was curled up under my arm fast asleep. I need to get her off this bean bag and up to her room. I gently lift her and took her to her bedroom. After getting her on the bed I had to stick around just to ensure she sleeping and ok. Afterwards I head back down to start dinner when my phone went off. It was Jay.

Phone Convo.
Essé - hello
Jay - you don't check notifications I see
Gosh his voice was so soothing.
Essé - I just got up and took Áaela to her room. We fell asleep while watching Masha and the Bear.
Jay - oou my apologies, totally forgot you would have her today.
Essé - yeah that's fine. What's for dinner?
Jay - might go out... can't cook right now
Essé - wanna swing by and pick up a plate. I'm about to start dinner.
Jay - sounds good what you making?
Essé- garlic butter baked salmon with steamed broccoli, cheese, lemon green beans and baked asparagus.
Jay- fancy. What time?
Essé- pick up time 7:30
Jay- ight. Won't keep you babe I'll call you back at 7
Essé- alright.

Call Ends.

I rest the phone on the counter and got the ingredients. I warmed some milk for Áaela before I began to prepare dinner because I know by the latest 6:30 she'll be up.
Just got the salmon in the oven when the door bell went off. Who could that be? I hurried to the door and looked out. It was my manager. I opened the door. I love ya
"Hey Mrs Ross". I smiled.
"Hi Essé". She said with a warm smile
"Uh Mrs. Ross come on in". I chuckled
"Oh, my car's still running. I just wanted to drop off some documents from MAC and the Kardashian's reached out to me, both Kim and Kylie, it's regarding the photo shoot". She said as she handed me the documents. "Sign that up. I'll pick it up tomorrow in the afternoon. I'll email you the deets for the Kardashians so you can read through to know if you agree so I can plan with the team your next step". She added.
"Sounds great". I smiled and took the document. I don't think no one has a better team and manager than I do. This lady mange if that makes sense.
"We'll keep in touch about that. How's Áaela? Is she back from her dad's?" She asked as she made her way back to her car.
"Yeah she's back. She's sleeping right now". I replied
"Well I'll see her tomorrow then. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon Essé". She closed the car door and backed out the driveway.
I watched until the car was no longer insight I went back inside and closed the door.
The house was now smelling delicious. I had no idea that's how well I had seasoned the salmon. In the next 15 minutes I should be ready. I changed the channel and found a nice movie while I get started on the veggies. Seems Áaela won't get up until dinner time. I might as well put the milk back in the refrigerator.

7:30pm

Dinner is now served. I got Áaela in her high chair, her iPad on one of her favorite cartoons, her apple juice and her little plate filled with salmon and extra cheesy veggies.
"Thanks mommy". She clapped.
"You're welcome pumpkin". I replied
I fixed my plate then Jay's own. He's about to pull up in a few minutes.
"Baby mommy is gonna go outside real quick. Will you be okay?" I asked Áaela who was busy stuffing her face.
She gave me a nod without looking over at me.
"That's mommy's big girl. Remember I'll be right back. Don't make a mess". I said before leaving.
I was right on time because Jay was just pulling in. I needed this to be quick because I don't like leaving Áaela unattended especially when eating.
Jay came out the car and gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.
"You look so pretty". He smiled.
"Thank you. Here ya go. Áaela is inside eating so I can't stay long". I said.
"That's fine. Thank you babe".
He kissed me on my forehead again then hopped back in his ride. I hurried back inside. Áaela was almost done. "That was fast mommy". She said.
"Yeah I promised my baby it wouldn't be long". Yeah