You're My Freak.

Just a small touch made things better.

...
"No."
...

Lips were on hers, with a warm kiss.
Feeling a gentle touch. Feeling, loved. Feeling, accepted. Why. Why?

This melted her, the kiss, the small touch on her face. The tongue touching hers. The tiny moans escaping. The saliva string breaking apart as heat was within. What. What?

What is this feeling and why?

Hug.

Such a warm, cozy hug she felt.

"Stay with me — and you'll be — in a world, of pure imagination."

With the same gentle touch, Skara held Lucía's chin and made her look into her face. Her red teary eyes glossed as small snifs was audible.

"Take a look, — and you'll see.."

Kissing her forehead, Lucía felt calmer.

"Into your... Imagination."

She started to hum.

...
"Why love me not?"
...

Months has passed, Lucía told her lover about something very personal three weeks after her meltdown. Surprisingly, Skara took it very well as she isn't bothered by it and will always love Lucía no matter how indifferent she is. Lucía has her doubts and her moments but Skara really was there for her when she needed the affection.

Later that day, Skara came back home. Once she closed the door, she ran up to the couch and jumped on the sleeping beauty's lap, causing her to wake up while did she not realised something poking.

Part three because I'm a bitch and I want my boyfriend's attention :)

WHAT THE FUCK I HAD A BOYFRIEND? IM CHECKING THESE CHAPTERS TO SEE IF THEYRE OKAY TO PUBLISH BUT WHAT THE FAWK IM IN 2023 AND I DONT RECALL HAVING A BF IN 2021 LMAOOOOOOO