Baby's Unbearable Heat (LAST)

Hot.

All she could think of was Luz railing her hard, deep and good — absolute ideal of every fucked up manwha she's read ever since she had human technology in her hands. Boy, was that something.

It was bringing a jittery feeling, as if one of the chapters she had read came to life.

Amity started moaning without a care in the world, pulling her alpha as close as their bodies could. "Say my name!" Luz shouts, going on with her heavy thrusts. So, her omega obliged in no time. She of course did not hesitate to scream chants of her mate's name. "Luz, Luz, Luz, Luz, ..!" She bit her lip and whimpered, ‘Shit..’ she thought to herself.

Luz was hitting that good spot now.

"Faster you fucker!" Amity roars, both her omega, her alpha and her Luz were in shock. Surely, unexpected. ‘I fucking love her.’ Luz's alpha says in the back of her head.

The Blight scratched deeply on her human's back as her claws etched out, grabbing that fine ass digging her finger nails in it. Luz groaned, she probably has a new thing for getting butt grabbed now.

Pulling out, her dick was twitching rapidly. Amity watched as she's just as breathless as Luz's, questioning silently why it ended too soon.
Oh.’ she noticed.
Luz was simply edging both of them, mainly herself. She's grinding her hips in a bad rhythm, trying to contain the desire. Blight chuckled, Noceda was out of trace. She sat up and turned around, sitting on all fours. Luz finally got her mind out of the gutter.

"Come on, alpha, aren't you ready to take me in again?" Amity taunted, watching those hazel hues conflicted. Most likely, the human was having a conversation with her alpha then.

Although that wasn't such a good idea, her pupils shrank and grabbed the Blight's hips, slamming her dick inside of her after adjusting it. Moaning loudly, it was evident the sounds of wet slaps could be heard all over the mansion.

"AH-!" Amity shrieks.

Another shriek, another painful moan. Luz has been slapping her ass.
Successfully, it left a red mark. That's going to be swollen for tomorrow's problem. Amity sobs, both in joy and pain. She hic for every spank, moan for every thrust, and gasp as her partner's teeth sunk into her neck.

Ah, ah, oh, ahh, agh, aAhg, mmHmph~

It's pretty crazy how she could feel everything inside of her pussy, the tip and base touching all of the good spots, she could feel both heartbeats and she was certain as hell that Luz could feel it, too.

A final blow that shook her core, she screamed as loud as she could, shaking that her forearms gave up and fell with her ass in the air. Luz continued, feeling her climax was going to be near. Amity wouldn't stop moaning louder and louder, she hasn't come yet.

The room was filled with sweat and rough sex, anyone that would walk in definitely will assume this has been a whore house.

One last scream and Amity clenched tight around Luz's cock, cumming on it. Luz felt her stomach churn, quickly pulling it out and shoved her dick in the Blight's ass — cumming inside of her.

Well, that was a surprise of turns. Even Amity did not expect that at all, but she so suddenly liked how it felt. Cum dripped from both holes.

At least she isn't pregnant.

:D sorry this took awhile