Baby's Unbearable Heat 2

CrazyCatGirl21  requested Omega Amity x Alpha FUTA Luz

Lord. There was a part 2 but uhh that was so weird looking at it so I'm kinda remaking it
.
.

"Take me." In no shame did the young Blight, face flushed with droopy eyelids. Luz, would fawn over this amazing view. Oh how she'd fallen on the floor and make such a pose for her alpha like this? It brought something between her legs dripping. Her alpha has been screaming inside of her, “Yes, yes! Take her as she begs! Make her your omega, our omega, Luz!” she screams and howls in her head, her heart throbs quick.

Without wasting time, she carries the fallen omega and brought her back on her bed so gently — but how wrong was I to state that, holding her wrists tightly above her head and attacking her collar. Ripping her shirt, making a satisfying tear sound. The omega gasped, watching little pieces of the broken fabric in her alpha's canines, spitting them out. What's even more extra, is that Luz had snapped her little omega's bra as well.

Something that the alpha couldn't help but howl in silence, praising and thanking Luna for her delicious dinner. Amen.

"Luz.." she growled, showing her bare teeth out of instinct. "A-alpha.." cried the Blight, her omega cowering in delight. "What's the matter, pup?" Luz gently caress her cheek, holding back her inner alpha's instincts to just fuck her on the spot. No, she'd come way too soon. Her pride will be shattered.

Well, the inner alpha's pride anyways.

We don't like inner alpha.

"Touch me." Amity's tone faltered, but as a Blight she could easily overcome her voice in high or low notes. Just this, she cracked up a little. When you're an omega, it's often true you can't hold a conversation without stuttering near an alpha that's either your mate or, crush? So, to the Blights they've had their disciplines to never bow down on an Alpha before. Since, business and shit. Alador never cared and never stiffened at a different alpa, Odalia was a beta and held no fear around others. The twins were betas and soon could easily handle it while Amity was the unlucky one, having to suffer most of the strict lessons.

Her omega basically screams to submit, but her mother's voice strict her to not. She heed not to know what shall she do in this situation.

It was sexy at least.

Part 3 coming up because i don't like to make people waiting :)