Such A Good Dolly

Gay shit

Beta Amity X Girly Luz

Obviously, with having such an amazing girlfriend by your side and with all of her love is just perfect. Especially when she's the richest, bitch of the whole gigantic world.

Just about a week ago, Luz accidently found her personal journal.. It was quite cute but it made her flushed a deeper shade of red when she read into it deeply. At that time, Amity wasn't there but when she came back Luz did started acting weird. She wasn't sure what happened when she wasn't back to her partner in love, but when she tried to get into topic, Luz would try to end it quickly and has been avoiding her. Sure that shit hurts like a ton but Amity made sure to keep her distance, for now.

Later on, Luz said her quick goodbyes before dashing out on the road like that with her car that Amity bought for her five years ago on her 20th birthday. She's 25 now. Amity? Somehow everyone forgets her birthday.. Even her family can't seem to remember, and so does Amity herself can't recall her birthday. But it was probably on April.
Though Luz celebrates hers and her girlfriend's first date and the time they confessed. Also pretending it's Amity's birthday. She's a good girlfriend, a keeper even.

Time skip because we need it, like now.

Amity came back home exhausted, stress and more stress as she has many paperwork to finish for the next two days. Fucking clients are fucking up with her patience and yet she has to remain professional in order to keep up the image. Swinging her hair, or preferably a fucking lion's mane, back behind her shoulders and put of her face as she walks by the counter, dropping her keys on the table and swinging her feet up while jumping onto the couch. Heaving the biggest sigh she could let out and a whine with a groan following after.

Then the room was quiet, too quiet for her liking.

Small time skip again, Amity left the couch and investigated on where Luz was and oh my gods did she tried to remain her calm.

When she opened the door to her bedroom did she not only saw the goddess of her dreams but also she was wearing rather different than the usual.

Who requested this again? I'm from 2023