Froll's secret (2)

Froll POV:
After I told Chase about my secret I went to bed. But I'm still not sleepy so I stayed half awake while watching everyone, I saw Chase got back to watching Skye." I wonder how long it will take him to confess." I have to admit I was very much looking forward to seeing that moment, where Chase says that he loves Skye and Skye says he loves him too.
Yep! Skye Love's Chase too, I never said it wasn't him that Skye was in love with. I just said that she's in love with someone.

Since I was a little inspired by the two, I started to scan the rest of the pups if they had anything for each other. Zuma was just plain happy right now, an orange aura was enveloping him. Rocky he's feeling normal, Ruble is enjoying himself. Everest however has a faint pink color above her.
"Hm? A crush?" I thought, I saw Marshall has one too but a little more reddish color. While I was thinking Marshall suddenly was running towards her.

Marshall: "I'm gonna get you Rocky!" He didn't see that it was Everest, he kept going until...

Marshall: "haha I'll get ymm---"
He accidentally kissed Everest on her lips.

Rocky and Ruble: OoooowwWWW!"

Everest was blushing so hard while Marshall was removing his blind fold.
When he saw who it was he was shocked and turned completely red. And I mean the red that I see, meaning Love. And so did Everest.

Froll thoughts: "Them too? This is getting even more  interesting..." I thought as Marshall and Everest snapped back.

Marshall: "I-im s-sorry Everest I didn't see you there!"

Rocky: " how can you? You have a blind fol--"
Ruble: " ssshh! Don't ruin it." Ruble whispered covering Rocky's mouth with his paw.

Everest: " I-its ok it was a-an accident..." She said turning her head away.

Froll thoughts: "Oh boy. Looks like I have my work cut out for me.=_="

Ryder: " pups! It's bed time! Time for you to go to sleep! " Ryder arrived and called.

Rocky: " we better go to bed! "

Everest: "Y-YEAH! I'll go see you guys in the morning! " She said rushing out of the lookout.

Marshall: "GOODNIGHT!" He yelled back.

Skye: "Aww..I still haven't beaten Froll's record yet. "

Zuma: " that's cuz I'll beat that record!" Zuma said confidently.

Skye: "hah! In your dreams!"

Chase: "speaking of which. We should really go. Goodnight Froll!"

Skye: " Goodnight Froll! "

Zuma: " Night dude!"

Ruble: "Goodnight !"

Rocky: "see you in the morning!"

Marshall: "Feel better soon! "

They all said as they went out to their own pup house.

Froll: "Goodnight!"

Ryder: "Goodnight Froll sleep tight! " He said walking to his bedroom after turning off the lights.

Froll: "Night Ryder, have a great dream! "
I said and closed my eyes trying to sleep while thinking.
Froll thoughts: " they're really nice to me.
I wish I could stay here a little longer and help those four about they're "love" problems... I guess I'll just find out after the following days." With that in mind I went to sleep.

Time skip*

It was morning, I had a great sleep. Probably because I'm inside something cozy for once and not in a rocky cave.