Heart connect

Chase POV:

I could swear that was Skye's voice. I can determine it from a hundred miles away.

??? " Just 2 seconds." And then I heard Froll's voice say.

And then as I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was Skye's gentle face. We both looked at each other in surprise.

Skye: "Chase?! Why are you here?" She said shocked.

I was about to say something too, when I heard Froll's voice in my head.
"Don't talk or move. I have a plan."  Again I don't know what he's up to, but I trust him Greatly at this point. So di didn't move much except my eyes.

Froll to Skye: "This is just an image of him. I thought that you'd feel a bit better if you talk to it like talking to the real Chase ."

Chase thoughts and Skye: " I see."

At this point I finally get his plan.
Chase thoughts: " Smart..."
Froll voice: "thanks."

Skye: "Thanks.

Froll to Skye: " well I'll give you some privacy so you could fully express yourself." He said.

Froll voice: " Good luck bud!" I heard him say before disappearing into particles.
After he disappeared Skye was observing me intently while circling me. I was so nervous, hoping that she wouldn't notice that it's really me. When she was in front of me again she stopped. She looked at me for a while looking nervous.

Skye: "Well... Here goes.." she said giving a long breath. She moved a little closer to me. I held my breath a little.

Skye: "Chase... I have something that...
I've been meaning to tell you..."

I held my breath even longer my body tensing up.

"Chase... Ever since we've met. When I joined the paw patrol. I've always... Had... this feeling for you."
" I tried to ignore it at first... I thought..it would just go away after a while.

But... Each time that you did something nice, show how much you care for me, when you worry so much when I'm in danger... When I see you're brave actions.... My heart would start beating faster. As hard as I tried, I couldn't control it..."

When she said that, I was trying hard not to cry...

Skye: "Chase... I love you..."

As she finally said those. Four. Glorious words, I feel that I could finally die happily. Without any regrets on my life.

Skye: "I know you said that you have no feelings for me..."

Suddenly my joy train stopped at it's tracks when I heard her say that.

Skye: "I don't know if you love someone else , or you just don't have any feelings for me.... But I want to tell you that... I don't care..."she said starting to tear up.
My heart is getting heavier.

Skye: "I just want you to know that... I love you, and I'll be happy for who ever you choose. I'll be happy just to see you happy."

My emotions are like a wild beast, trying to get out. Raging and rampaging inside me.
I don't know how much longer I can keep it in.

Skye: "I understand if you don't want to be my friend anymore because of what I did... And I understand if you Hat--"

I couldn't take it anymore. My emotions flowed out with my tears. I hugged her as tight as I could.

Chase: "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT WORD!" I said letting my tears flow down to my muzzle.

Skye: "C-chase?... I-it's really you?!.." She asked stuttering with wide eyes..