Part 1

I watch a lot of TikTok on my free time and this story about roommates caught my attention badly. And I though...huh...great but!!! Make it BenEarth...so here I am...
The story won't be too similar to that TikTokers so here is the user name; anthonybarion
He's cute too 🤭😅

*

"You gotta be kidding me!"

Pavel shoots up from his bed and grabs the nearest things that he can use as a weapon.

He stands up and walks close to the door of his bedroom and begins to try and suffocate his breaths so that the intruder doesn't hear him.

Then....is the thief humming!?

Pavel rests hi ear in the door to listen better.

The thief is opening counters.

It sounds like he opens a bag.

What the fuck!? Did a thief enter to make himself a fucking sandwich a sing one direction songs!?

With a huff, and very angry look, Pavel opens the door and walks out to see his friend, Earth, making himself some food.

Pavel groans. He leans against the door frame "Earth, what the actual fuck are you doing here!?"

Earth turns back, he also has a scowl on his face "I was hungry"

Pavel is about to punch the wall "do you not have food at your place!?" He groans "it's two in the morning for gods sake!"

Earth huffs, he sits in the bar stool while he chews on his sandwich, angrily, pouty, almost chipmunk like.

Really, if it was another time and Pavel wasn't so damn sleepy, he'd find the sight cute.

"What is wrong Earth!?" He's a bit irritated.

"My asshole roommate! He is so fucking loud, fucking dirty and eats all my fucking food!" He groans "god I hate him! And then he brings his girlfriend and they moan all damn nigh! So I stay up late listening to their moaning and being hungry to the bone!" He bites his sandwich angrily.

"Is a constant yes!! Just like that!! Yuck!" Earth even makes a face.

Pavel sighs, he closes his eyes. "I'm going back to bed" he doesn't have energy for this shit.

Earth watches his friend go back into his bedroom with sad eyes "can I stay the night!?"

Pavel groans "just stop making noise!"

Earth giggles.

*

The next morning Pavel wakes up to some pans banging in the counter. He groans and swears that if he didn't love the boy so much, Earth would already be out of his apartment for good!

But he loves Earth, so Pavel just groans as he hears a Pan be dropped once again.

"Fucking..."

Pavel gets up and walks to his kitchen with his eyes glaring and bed hair a mess. He sees the small boy smiling at him cutely as he holds a pan in one hand and an egg in the other.

"I'm making you breakfast!" Earth smiles.

Pavel groans. Sure it's cute. But loud!

"Darling, honey!" He walks close to Earth "baby" he takes the pan from the boy "sweet cheeks" he takes the egg.

Earths smile flattens a bit.

"Love," Pavel takes Earths face between his hands "YOU WOKE ME UP AT TWO IN THE GODDAMN MORNING, I WORK FROM FOUR TO ONE, DO YOU REALLY THINK I WANT BREAKFAST AT SEVEN IN THE MORNING!"