Part 7

Chandler and Phoebe are two fictional characters that are friends. Chandler dates a woman none of his friends like, a woman even he doesn't like.

Phoebe likes the man she dates but apparently he has some impulsive eating thing.

The two end up paring up to break up with their partners, knowing it's always hard to break up width someone else.

Earth knows is comedy, he knows he shouldn't be reading too much into it and just laugh at the amount of coffee chandler has to drink.

Or how Phoebe only talks a bit and boom, relationships over.

But now he understands what Ben wants to do and his brain screams that it he can't break it off with Fluke.

They just started.

They just got together, how would Fluke feel!?

The room is quiet as the last laughter from the last episode they just watched fades away.

"I can't" Earth whispers as he lays his head closer to Levi's head "he's good to me, I can't..."

"You can," Ben sighs "we owe them nothing Earth, you gave him a chance and look how he's treating you, I gave her everything and...man" he sighs and shakes his head.

"When ..."

Ben turns to look at Earth and how he lays next to Levy.

What a cute sight. What pretty place to be in.

"When do you think would be a good time?"

"Really?" Ben asks.

Earth nods "after, we can have ice cream or cake, for your heart break"

"What about yours?"

"I don't think I'll have one"

*

Dome glares hard at Fluke, his eyes burn and throw fire at the man he once thought would be good for his friend.

But he sees how tired and worn out his friend looks. Earth has said he looked worst on Saturday.

Dome knows it's true because of Pavel's call.

Now he witnesses how the other man handles Earth, and not in a fun way.

The guy is like a temper tantrum toddler, asking his mom why he isn't getting as much as attention as her work.

Earth is trying to take a call and there is Fluke simply talking and talking.

Dome glares at Fluke as the dude tries to take a hold of Earths phone.

"Fluke, go the fuck away!" Dome whisper shouts.

Earth flickers his eyes, Fluke glares back at Dome.

"Yes ma'am I'm still here" earth remembers he's working.

Fluke rolls his eyes at Earth and walks over to Dome "the fuck did you just say to me!?" He grits his teeth.

"I said go the fuck away, are you deaf!?" Dome glares harder "he's working, why the hell do you need to be here when he's working!?"

"I wanted to see him, get my daily dose of love"

"Then get it later! Can't you see how tired he is!?"

"He should never be too tired for me"

Dome wants to strangle the man.

It really is like talking to a kid, a baby that is in constant need of attention and love. Not bothering if the other person is too drained.