Part 3

Okiii,
Once again it's really hard to write two stories at a time and live my life haha, but this story finally has some chapter ahead.
Hopefully it won't pass the ten or twelve chapter 🤗
Enojoy...? Hehe

*

Earth and Dome walk inside the bar, they see the place be light up by fairy lights, music coming out from the dj at the front and most of the people dancing around and having a good time.

"Okay..." Dome says as they sit at a corner "whats the plan?!" He asks.

Earth licks his lips as he begins to look around "no plan" he answers Dome but doesn't turn back to him "just....we have fun" his eyes search for the one person.

"That would be more believable if your eyes were looking at me and not the bar" Dome grumbles.

The small boy shrinks a bit and finally set his eyes on his friend, he smiles "drinks?"

"Please, or I'll loose my shit!"

Earth sticks his tongue at his friend then gets up and heads to the counter, he sees Pavel there, with his customer smile on.

"Thought you only used that one on people you didn't like" Earth says as he reaches tbe counter.

Pavel is surprised to see his friend there, he smirks "what brings you here kind friend??" He lays his chin on his hand and smiles what one would think is sweet but Earth knows is sarcastic.

"I was told id get free drinks"

Pavel scoffs and turns to his friend from work, who currently talks to a girl.

"Benjamin boy!"

Ben, who is smiling widely (too widely and happily if you ask Earth) and has an arm around the girls body, turns to the voice of his friend "call me that one more time !!"

"Benjamin boy" Pavel giggles. Ben is about to hit Pavel on the head when his eyes land on the smiling boy, he can't help but let a bigger smile out.

"You came!!" He walks closer, arm slowly leaving the now pouty girl "how do you like it?" He asks.

Earth can't help but like the sight of a very smiling Bem, regardless of who places that smile there.

"I was curious," Earth smiles "it seems it's to yet begin"

Ben nods, he feels a person poke him on his back so he turns to the person. He smiles again to her and Earth can see just how fake that smile is.

"People are asking when we'll begin the karaoke, boss hasn't texted to confirm the time" she says, her eyes seem to dance around the light.

"I bet he'll tell us soon," Ben answers "are you okay? You look tired" his voice is a mixture of tender but dull.

The kind of voice one would use with a child you are only nice to because his parents are watching.

The girl smiles "I'm fine babe..."

Ah.

Ouch.

Fuck.

Its hard for Earth to hear the rest of the conversation, his eyes grow a bit wet and all he can do is turn hoping Dome can see him.

"Earth ...?" Ben speaks out.

Earth closes his eyes, takes a deep breath and turns back to Ben "hmm?"

"Are you okay?"

No