Part 10

And Ben stayed true to his word.

After that night he would treat Earth like they were in a relationship, jut without kissing.

"I'm going to work" Ben whispers to the sleeping boy on the couch. Earth opens his eyes in a squint and looks at Ben "lets get you to bed" ben whispers.

Earth nods softly, he stumbles while getting off the couch and just leans on Ben "'m tired P'Ben" he says.

Ben smiles as he wraps his arm around the small boy and guides him to his room "sleep sunshine, I'll be back soon, okay?" He says after the other has laid  on his bed and wrapped himself with the covers, like a burrito.

The small boy nods his head as he closes his eyes "be careful P'Ben" he whispers. Then dives right into his sleep.

Ben isn't able to help his smile and simply leans down and places a kiss to the boy's forehead. Then walks out of the apartment, making sure to close the door and locking it.

-

After a few hours, Earth wakes up to the sun hitting his face, he tries to remember what day even is because his sleep was that good.  

Soon he's out of bed and walking to the kitchen in only his pjs, hair a mess and eyes still dropping.

As he begins to cook their breakfast and tries to wake up by drinking a tea, his phone rings.

"Hello." Earth says.

"Hey, do you have any plans for today?" Dome asks in a sleepy way.

Earth chuckles "not really, I'll probably spend the day wit-"

"With your lover?"

Earth groans "Dome!!!" He says in an irritated tone.

"What!?" Dome now sounds wide awake "seriously Earth, when will you just admit that he's head heals over you?" He asks irritated.

The boy sighs as he takes a sit on the table, watching as Ben's favorite breakfast cooks in low heat "it's only been.."

"It's been months now Earth" Dome grows more irritated. "And you told him it'd only be two months!"

Earth sighs and rests his head against the cupboard, his eyes closed and the image of his roommate appearing.

It's terrifying how fast he'd manage to fall in love with Ben. Like it was meant to happen all along but that somehow makes it harder to believe.

"I.."

"Earth?" The voice rings through the apartment in a confused tone and after a while Earth can feel the presence of someone behind him.

Earth opens his eyes and turns around, phone still in hand and pressed up to his ear. He can hear Dome laughing a bit and mumbling a "you'll wait till he kiss you senseless" and the boy blushes hard.

Ben frowns at the sight of a flushed Earth. Something inside his stomach tingles as he likes the look of two big brown eyes staring at him with wonder.

Flushed cheeks and red lips.

Man, what Ben would do to finally have a taste.

"I'm hanging up" Earth says and quickly shuts his phone as he smiles at Ben.

"Dome?" Ben asks, he tenderly pushes Earths fluffy hair back.

Ah. There goes Earths heart doing the thing it does.

"Yeah..h-he asked if I could hang out today" Earth whispers, because for some reason with Ben it's hard to speak. The only thing he can focus on are those tired eyes.