/ 6 /

My mind wanders around whether I should let him in or not. It looks like he's been crying. Maybe he has a bad conscience? I hope so.

I let him in and close the door behind him. Damiano sits down on the bed and rummages for the decorations laid there. He's drunk.

«What are you doing here? Did you feel like throwing shit in my face again?», I sit down on the floor in front of him.

It seems that my words hit him. That's good, because I want him to understand that what he said is not right, and not least unfair to me.

«I'm so sorry about what I said. I don't know what's wrong with me. I think it hurts me more than I will admit that you don't tell me what is happening in your life as before», he tells me honestly.

«I'll tell you when I'm ready», I sit next to him and hug him. It feels good. His hugs are always the best.

We pull apart, but are still quite close. He bites his lip gently and strokes my hair behind my ear. It makes me blush. I don't know what he wants so I do not take any chances. He's wasted and probably doesn't know what he is doing.

Damiano has a fiancé who gets on the plane to get here in less than 24 hours. He doesn't want this. He probably just feels sorry for me and my failed life.

The sounds around me from the street becomes less clear. I'm trapped in the bubble between us. All I want is to kiss him until none of us can breathe and our lips turn red.

His hands has stopped in my hair. It's located right behind my ear. I can feel his breathe in my face and that's when I know our lips are only a few inches apart.

«Victoria..», he says as he breathes heavily.

«Just fucking kiss me Damiano», I whisper.

And he does. Not passionate, but hungry and filled with lust. I can't quite keep up, but try as best I can. I want this.

I want him.

* SMUT WARNING *

Damiano lifts me up and pushes me into bed. He lies over me and plants kisses on my neck down to my collarbone. I moan softly and grab his hair.

I feel one of his hands slide up my thigh under the dress and grab my ass before smacking it leaving a big red mark.

He continues kissing me down until he reaches the edge of my pink panties. Small wet kisses are placed between my thighs to tease me.

I moan loudly as he rips of them and starts eating me out. He licks and sucks on my clit with a pace and pressure that drives me crazy.

Damiano looks up at me with his head deeply dug between my legs. «You taste so good»

My legs are starting to tremble. A good feeling accumulates inside. «I'm so close. Don't stop», I throw my head back in pleasure.

Just before I manage to cum all over his face, he stops and comes back on top of me. I let out a sigh. Damiano really wants to test me. Why right now that I was about to have the strongest orgasm ever?

«You're not allowed to come yet. Pinch until I say you can release», he bites my ear weakly.

Damiano gets up and strips off his clothes. His hard cock bounces up in front of my face. God, it's huge. I dont't even know if it will fit inside of me.

«Do you like what you see?», he gets on his knees in front of me and jerks a little before he lifts me up under my ass and pulls me towards him.

Before I know it, Damiano has pushed himself in me. The good feeling comes back. He place his hand over my mouth so that no one will hear my screams as he pounds into me.

I love this feeling. The feeling that he is finally mine and no one can stop the moment we now share.

«Look at me when I fuck you», he grabs my face and directs it at him so that we make eye contact. So damn sexy.

I feel I'm close again. My body tenses under him. Damiano smiles slyly, but it disappears quickly. He stops, but his eyes are still drilled in mine. What happens now?

«I can't do this», his cock slips out of me and he gets up from the bed fast as hell. I have never seen anyone react so quickly before.

I'm still pretty put out of the incident, so I don't quite know how to react to the fact that he suddenly freaks out and doesn't want to fuck me anymore. Most likely it was because of Giorgia.

«Damn it, Damiano. Are you seriously leaving me right now? After all this?», I have tears in my eyes, but I try hard to hide them. This doesn't mean anything to him, and I can't let him know that it means anything to me.

Damiano tears his hair out. He's upset. «This is cheating. It's not me at all. Please forgive me, but I have to go», he pulls on his clothes and walks out of the door with a bang.

I curl my legs up against my bare chest. I feel used. The tears flow uncontrollably down my cheeks. This is the third time he has hurt me in less than a month. My stomach twists and I feel like I have to throw up.

Why is he like this? Does he not see that it destroys me?

Damiano isn't the same anymore. He has turned into an insensitive monster who gives a damn about others. About me.

I lie completely naked and stare up at the ceiling. What have I done to deserve this?