/ 29 /

I wake up to a bright light. Camera flash. I open my eyes and see Ethan hanging over me with his phone in his hand. Damiano is lying next to me with his arm around my shoulders.

That bitch has taken a picture of us.

«GIVE ME THAT PHONE», I jump out of bed. Of course, Ethan is faster than me and is already downstairs when I get out in the hallway.

I run down the stairs. The living room is empty, so I look for him in the kitchen, in the hallway and the bathrooms. He's damn good at hiding.

After a while I check the last room, the cot, and there I see his red sling pant sticking out from behind a cardboard box. «Come on, I see you», I sneak over and pull away the box.

Before he can run away, I grab his phone and and presses on the camera roll icon. That Ethan has a picture of me and Damiano isn't too bad, but a picture of me sleeping is worse.

I find the pictures. There is not just one, but many of them.

«I'll kill you

«I'll kill you. You know how much I hate that people take pictures of me when I sleep», I show him my middle finger and give him back his phone.

Ethan smirks. I look at him. «What?», I ask in confusion.

«Was it so important to delete those pictures that you forgot to put on your bra?», Ethan laughs and gets up from the floor.

My gaze slides down my half-naked body. «Whatever», I wave my arm at him as I walk out of the cramped room.

In the living room, Damiano is sorting books on one of the bookshelves. Ethan is not the best at cleaning up after himself, so it's always one of us who ends up doing it. Quite annoying.

He turns to me and his eyes fixed on my breasts. I'm blushing. Damiano has seen them so many times before, but it's still a bit unfamiliar.

«Why are you running around down here topless?», he asks and comes walking towards me, but just as I am about to answer, Thomas comes walking down the stairs.

We turn our heads and look at the tired boy who has probably only had three hours of sleep. Thomas has always struggled to get enough sleep. I feel sorry for him.

«Good mo-», he stops and looks straight at me and my protruding breasts. Let's say these guys aren't very shy, and on top of it all, they love tits. Sometimes I wonder if they got a little too much of it when they were little.

Damiano notices this and I immediately feel an arm across them. Well, he takes good care of what belongs to him, and at least don't like to share.

«Those are mine, and only mine. Pull you eyes Thomas before I kick your ass», Damiano pushes me towards the stairs while he still has his arm in front. I laugh a little to myself.

«Poor thing. Let him take a look», I grin and try to pull his arm away, but he's just too strong.

«Never», he says simply. Damiano continues to push me up the stairs until we are in my bedroom where he takes the liberty of rummaging around in my closet for a top for me to wear.

Since Damiano takes the liberty of messing around, I take the liberty to tease him a little now that we're alone. I love watching him frustrated under my touches and than leave him speechless.

As he stands looking for something I can wear, which is really not that difficult considering that I have a lot of clothes, I get up behind him and plant wet kisses down his neck.

Small moans are released from his mouth as I replace the innocent kisses with bites that make small marks on his skin. I mean, it's important to mark yourself when you know what's yours.

I continue down until I reach his shoulders. Then Damiano turns around and fastens a hard grip around my waist with both hands. Our bodies are only a few millimeters apart and I can feel his heavy breathing approaching my ear, which gives me goosebumps.

«You don't like other men looking at me, do you?», I pull my tongue over his ear giggling. I see his jaw tighten and his breathing becomes heavier.

God, I love seeing him like this and not least the thought that it's me who pulls him over the edge with my little tricks.

Damiano doesn't answer, but pushes me up against the wall. He's so close. His eyes slide away from my eyes and down to my lips.

His eyes tells me that he's angry, and maybe a little own sick. I can't judge him for that. I also wouldn't have liked if a girl came downstairs who's not me staring at a naked Damiano.

I still have a grin on my lips. He hasn't moved an inch from me, but his lips are now closer. They're so nice, so soft. I long to kiss them with all my passion.

«You belong to me, do you understand that? I don't want a single man to look at you, to touch you», he whispers.

Okay, that was so hot.

Without hesitation, I press my lips on his. I playfully bite his lower lip so he will give me access. He does it right away, and now our tongues are fighting for dominance.

I feel the tingling down there grow as he places a hand between my thighs and squeezes. I want him to touch me and give me the indescribably good feeling as he always does during hot situations. (I can't stop watching that interview, lol).

He pulls away from the kiss, pushes me down on the bed and begins to reciprocate the neck kisses I gave him just a few minutes ago.

«You don't have to worry, bello. I'm all yours», I moan.

It doesn't take long before yesterday happens all over again.