Leaving Asgard

After talking to Ralph and Sylvi about why we couldn't take mjölner. Why we are heading to Midgard. Getting everything packed. Saying goodbye to everyone and heading to the bifrost. Oh I should explain who Ralph and Sylvi are well. They are my kids from my husband. Why I came late to there dinner was because I found out I was pregnant with twins. In Asgard they age differently then if there where on Midgard. So they both look five years old and act like it too. When Sylvi looks like a mini me, Ralph seems to take after his father, but both of them have Asgard magic. Sylvi seems to like her uncle Loki better, when Ralph likes Uncle Thor better. Though both of them love seeing there Aunt Hela when she's not busy working. If you ask which twin is older it would be Ralph by five minutes.

     My father, has already choose a place for my family to live. What I didn't know was that he chose the same place as a thousand years ago. Even though my father would hate to admit it  , he's going to miss having his grandchildren there. Bugging him in a middle of meeting, asking if they can be ruler someday, how to be a good ruler,and how to get grandmother to do magic.

     My mother, has already made sure that we have the money to survive in Midgard. While she will miss her grandchildren bringing life into everything. Teaching them how to do healing magic and how to be a proper  prince/princess. Teaching them about there history and how not to bother there mother.

     Loki always taught them about there magic, when Thor taught them about how to fight. Those two were always  arguing which was most important.  Hela would teach them a little in death magic if it ever came to be a situation they would need it.

     On Midgard, our paperwork and other official documents have already been taking care of by Loki. We will be going by my husband's last name, Mikealson. The time we should be arriving would be around August 2010. My children will be attending a local elementary school. I just hope there won't be much trouble there for my children and me.