The Boys

Hearing my name come from my brothers in laws who I thought were dead was a little to much to Handle. Niklaus and Elijah Mikealson how were they alive. That means I must have saw Rebekah too.  I look closely and the one who is dead it looks like Kol. Why aren't they worried. Does that mean my husband is alive. I'm tuning everything around me. Sam and Dean appear and take my kids and I home. I just couldn't deal with that. After calming down the twins, I sit at the kitchen table.A few hours later, Loki and Thor arrived. They head straight to there rooms. Then I head to my room and goto bed.

The next day, I get up and think I need to take my kids exploring the woods. Though I did awake later than I thought. There was a note on the table.

Dear Lady Astrid,
Dean and I have taken the twins hiking in the woods. We figured you could use the day to relax yourself after what happened yesterday.  Don't worry we will protect them like always. Thor had to go back to Asgard.  Loki should be is his room reading.  Could you have him come with you so we don't have to worry.
Your faithful companions,
Sam and Dean
P.S. Could you get some pie when your out. -Dean
P.P.S. You don't have to get Dean pie. -Sam