Mystic Falls

Arriving and unpacking some off the kids toys and books, is easy to do if you have magic. Getting neighbor to greet you is different, when said neighbor live in town and just want to be nosey.
After meeting Carol Lockwood and getting told that another family just recently moved in town called the mikaelson. I never told Carol my last name. Loki said he would watch my kids until I'm all settled in, but I fear that Ralph took something that doesn't belong to him right now. Getting back to business, I head in town to get everything familiarized. I had just exited the Mystic Grill when I spotted someone I haven't seen in a while. I don't really get why they called it that it's not very mystical. I spotted Rebekah,  last I saw her she was dead. I thought there was no way. I secretly followed her and watch her invite a boy to a ball.
I was glad she never noticed me following her. I headed home and let me tell you someone was not happy.

"Sister where is my hammer?" Thor questioned. I knew Ralph took something that he wasn't supposed to. But the only time when I wasn't watching Ralph and Sylvi was when I left them in ... of course Loki told him to take. Though I wonder how I didn't think to check the twins before we left Asgard. Just when I was going to respond to him, someone knocked on the door. I go to answer the door and no one is there. Though there is a note inviting me to the Mikealson Ball.

"Thor, I will find your hammer if you and Loki. Join the twins, and I at this ball," I responded.
"Fine sister, just get mjölner back," he retorted. Next thing we heard from Sylvi was her running down the stairs waving mjölner shouting.
" I got meow meow, try to catch me Uncle Loki," she shouted. Next one, running down the stairs was Ralph with daggers in his hand. I had to step in before someone got hurt.

I summoned the daggers to my hand and Thor summoned mjölner to his hand.
"LOKI ! " I screamed, " Twins go to your rooms now. Loki,  Thor would like to see you."

Next thing you know Loki is lying on the ground with mjölner on his chest.